Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:05 PM
The agony of waiting, my kidneys are going to explode,
maybe they are having a couple of extra drinks to either celebrate, or drown thier sorrows..... ooooo can't wait any longer got to make a visit.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh for God's sake I will be pissed at this rate I keep topping up my voddy....off to see iacgmooh now.

Come on H. put us out of our misery. hic
Elaine xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Pant, pant, pant, pant, pant...... gasps, out of breath, just got back, seen to Mum, etc. etc. etc. Just rang his landline and gues what no blooming answer!!!! I will try the mobile in a min. or is it too late maybe??? Not my fault, that waitress was soooooooooo slow, I took the tip off the table which Dave left!!!Lol!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Oh H!!! ring him for God's sake it''s not too late... We are having kittens here
Elaine xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Just tried the mobile, and NO answer on that either??????!!! Oh FF sake!!! I couldn't ring from the restaurant coz people were LOUD and laughing etc. etc. and if I went outside it was pouring with rain!!! Then had to wait for a taxi, and I didn't get home till half an hour ago, but it wasn't too late to ring surely?? He said 10 o'clock would be the latest! I will keep trying. Maybe I should try in the morning??

He won't have gone, no worries there, coz this bloke has him at home with him as a fostererr and he's had him since September, so I don't think he'll be gone. I've managed to talk Dave MORE than into Axel being the right dog for us, he's the right age, he loves other dogs, and it'll give me more inclination to walk a lot further every morning for heatlh reasons plus giving Georgie a much more interesting walk than he has now with just going on the green, chatting with his pals and lying down.

Why isn't he answering his phone then when I told him it would be later than 7 that I could ring??? I'm ex-directory, so it's not as if he knows it's little ole meeeee ringing either!!! I'm going to try again don't you worry!! Lol!

Don't forget guys, I'm already on their list for a home check before Tuesday, so we can't do a lot until then anyways, but at least he'll know there's somebody showing a real interest in Axel now if I can get through to him tonight! Oh I just loooooove this dog already, he's such a cuddly little bear, and I just know that Georgie will too.

Dave looked at the pic and said "he's going to take some holding"!!!! Not as much as half a ton of horse he won't I said!!!! If I can hold on to that, then I'm sure I can hold on to a dog like Axel no probs! Not that he'd want to go anywhere anyway when he's settled in that's for sure! Oh come on John, let me speak to you, I'm in agonyhere!!!!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:29 PM
H, it's definitely not TOO LATE, Ben needs to uncross his paws so he can go for a widdle. Let us know how you get on.

PS Hope the steak was good
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:47 PM
It's not too late it's not even 10 clock H. Keep trying for my sanity and my OH's. I am slowly getting Pissed now. Had four voddys waiting to hear from you.
Elaine xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Ben needs to uncross his paws so he can go for a widdle.
OK H I'm up to speed now so please take us all out of suspense and let us know it's a goer. You've had some false starts in the past so I'm really hoping you get this one.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh Helena I am so excited for you, I really hope everything works out for you. We must be on the same wavelength because the first thing I thought when I saw axels pic was his kind eyes. He really looks a lovely dog. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Phew! I'm all out of talk now!!!! Lol!

John is lovely. Axel is probably, and I say, probably, NOT the dog for us, he thinks! He's going to be far better off going somewhere where there is another bitch. Yes, I know! He has only JUST been neutred 3 weeks ago, (at aged 7!), and I told him how Georgie CAN be a bit funny with other males say 1 in 100, and he wants to get on their backs, and this could be because they are un-neutred or because maybe Georgie was done late or something I don'tknow, but I HAD to be honest with him! He totally agrees with me, Axel, however gorgeous he might be, might not just be the dog for Georgie, and vice versa.

However, having said that, he told me about others, which again are just not the right dog. The good news is, there is a police dog handler who does the home checks and he's only 3 miles away from me and he's ringing me tomorrow to come out and do a home check, which of course I will pass with flying colours, no probs!

He has told me as soon as he gets the right dog for me, or I keep a very strict eye on the website, dogs come and go in the SAME day with them sometimes, then we will find us something that is 100% suitable. Afterall, if it's not the right dog, I don't want to be sending it back, a dog is for life, so I must be sure before I decide, no matter how gorgeous it looks, handsome is as handsome does as the saying goes hey?

We're on a roll now, policeman phoning me tomorrow, homecheck will get done, and it's just a case of waiting for the right dog for US after that, but it won't be long I feel sure!!

OMG, I must put my poor old Mum to bed, the dogsitter has gone home, she's miffed that I've ignored her since I got home and left her chatting with Dave........ All this excitement is just too much!!!!

Thanks for joining in with my excitement though!!!! Kirsty, you now have a real mission in finding me Mrs. Right from the websites, coz John said no matter which site it's on he can get her for me!!! xxxxxxx
Page 12 of 18 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »