View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Evening everyone not long back from Essex. Saw Julie then popped into see Peter he had a lawn mower for mark so brought that back, he let me rummage through some of Gill's jewellery so brought a few bits back and some photos.
Stayed for a couple of hours had a cuppa and looked through photos.
It was really odd and upsetting Gill not being there. Peter was saying he got £50 for the profiling bed they paid £400 for. The guy brought it back and Peter just wanted it gone but what a disgrace. He will clean it and sell it for £400 again I daresay.

Chris glad son is on the mend.
Moyra lots of dark leafy vegetables, apricots are also good and red meat also guinness is good. I took all those things alongside some really strong iron tablets when i was bleeding heavy due to my change etc.,
My blood wasn't worth having at the time it was so weak. Hope you feel better soon.
brenda tissues in the wash my worst nightmare. Glad Tyto is doing ok.
Harvey hope the coat shave helps Casey.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-05-2018, 08:20 PM
'evening all
Moyra, not the diagnosis you wanted but there are things one can do to increase iron. That was a good link Brenda posted.

Lynn "also guinness is good" yes I remember my Mum used to drink Guiness, it was about the only thing to increase iron in those days.

Griff glad the builders are more considerate. Our neighbours builders have finished now, the only ones who were a tad noisy were the roofers, both owners apologised to me several times even before they started.

Sue how is your bush rasberry (Ruby beauty) now it's in the ground, I have a spot for ours but haven't taken it out of the pot yet (Too many other jobs ) I'm a bit disappointed because it's so 'bushy' with new shoots getting entangled with the old and all hanging over the side and even breaking of when I water.

Thanks for all your thoughts on Casey, he seems OK and is sleeping inside the house now, that most likely is down to his no longer having his thick coat, but I did notice his breathing is much better on our walks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2018, 10:06 PM
Awww, pleased Casey is doing a little better and has the sense to retreat indoors
Lynn, you are brave....I never had the guts to go into my band houses after they both passed...but lovely you chose some jewellery...as for the bed man, we had similar with the stairlift except we paid for them to take it!
Just ended a friendship..not nice but needed to be done, quite upset about it but I will bounce back
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2