Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
You are so kind besoeker! I am sure she will appreciate it.

Just walked Amber so that I do not miss the Grand Prix later.

Griff you are going to be busy in Steve's garden then this coming week.
Thank you kindly Moyra........
I am a fan of F1 but I thought it a bit processional. I had hoped the season wouldn't turn out to be like we have had before - domination by one driver.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Evening everyone. Bit of a busy weekend here.

Yesterday walk at brancaster beach the Bernese friends world wide walk.
Today popped out to a new garden centre for us. Had breakfast out and bought a standard fuchsia.

Then some gardening and tea in the garden discussing what we can do with the house and garden if the access road plans go through. If they do we have decided to stay for as long as Dillon is with us rather than think about uprooting him again in another 1 year to possibly two years. If they do not go through we will most probably be moved before his 7th birthday.

Some Brancaster walks pictures.
Dillon is the berner laying down with paws crossed. The golden retriever is a friends she is now twelve.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2921.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	5990   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2930.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	5991   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2937.jpg
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	5992   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2926.jpg
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	5993   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2946.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	5994  

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Good evening all.

We were lucky this morning in that the night's rain had passed so we had a pleasant morning. Bought myself a new fleece as I broke the zip on the old one. Zips and me don't tend to mix. I'm forever breaking them.

Two of the supervisors at the cafe asked us what happened the other day so we told them. They apologised and said they knew the girl was lying as she made out my son was being unreasonable and my husband had threatened her. I have a feeling they will be having words with her.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Lovely pictures Lynn. I would love to get up to the coast one day but can't see it happening anytime soon

Has been dry but cool today so we both did some gardening and are now whacked. I just have to give Casey his last lot of tablets and then I'm off to bed PDQ

OH watched the F1 race, I've become disinterested since the Americans took over, I keep an eye on the main contenders but can't help thinking about how it used to be, not the same now

Casey again polished off everything in his bowl which is unusual, we have had big problems getting him to eat but maybe (just maybe) the new medication is helping.

Goodnight all
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2