View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2018, 08:28 PM
In the wrong again, nothing ever changes, Sue can find her own netting next time, oh she didn't find any at all, which is why I at least found something
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 08:54 PM
Chris for as long as I last, when it first started I was told 5years then I would be off treatment, then 3years in he dropped the bombshell I will be on it for good, when I saw him a while back he said he would consider dropping my dosage off this last time I saw him but he has decided not to. I am very grateful to still be here and if you saw me, you wouldn't believe there was anything at all wrong with me... which is both a blessing and a curse, obviously people think I should be at work
Lol Tumbleweed, I am sure it's appreciated really
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 09:06 PM
Evening everyone I’m back from work, been a funny sort of shift. Our store manager has been moved to another store. He was good, I liked him so went early so I could say bye. He didn’t know he was going till Friday. I found out yesterday
Griff let people think what they want.
Tweed lol I’m sure your a help really
Kazz hope you had a good lazy day they are the best kind
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Chris for as long as I last, when it first started I was told 5years then I would be off treatment, then 3years in he dropped the bombshell I will be on it for good, when I saw him a while back he said he would consider dropping my dosage off this last time I saw him but he has decided not to. I am very grateful to still be here and if you saw me, you wouldn't believe there was anything at all wrong with me... which is both a blessing and a curse, obviously people think I should be at work
Lol Tumbleweed, I am sure it's appreciated really
Ah, I'm sorry Kelly. That must be so devastating for you, but you do seem to keep a cheerful front and while ever you do that, we have got you for a long time kid.

Ignore the ignoramuses for what they are - ignorant fools. My sister-in-law insists that my son's problems are because he is spoilt. She has a friend who is deaf who works and has a family of three kids and he does fine. Of course, she conveniently overlooks the epilepsy and brain damage from a nasty fall. We just smile and nod. Not a lot else you can do when someone is convinced they are right and they have the cure.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-05-2018, 09:22 PM
'evening all

Still hot here so went for 'walkies' at 8pm under the trees in Knettishal. Two of the 'regulars' that I normally see in the afternoon were doing the same.

Moyra - Jackson-Stops have a 2 bedroom cottage at Thorpe Morieux - Near Lavenham - might be worth looking into. (Lavenham was used for filming a lot of the 'Lovejoy' series)

Griff - Sorry that the pills hit you hard this week and then the next door builders started grrr. Well the builders should have gone now and I hope the side effects of the pills have 'worn off' was nice to see that old Dex got a mention, as you say it will be hard when his time comes.

Sue - Have you thought about these things:-

https://www.harrodhorticultural.com/...m-pid9602.html

They do different sizes and you can get optional 'covers' for flying insects, cold weather etc. Versatile (Can be moved around) not cheap but useful.

Well that's it from me for tonight, old Casey has to have a blood test tomorrow to make sure he's not been hit by the side effects of his latest medication.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3