View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 08:22 AM

Daily Thread, Bank Holiday Monday 7th May.

Good morning everyone. Going to be a fabulous day today and I hope you are all in fine fettle.

Harvey, hope Casey is doing ok and Lara too of course.

Lynn, hope our Dillon is ok today and is managing to keep
himself cool.

Brenda, hopefully our Tyto is doing ok so far

Griff, hope you and yours are ok and Kazz and Chris hope the family is in better health.

Have a good day all, take care, enjoy the sunshine and stay safe and well, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 08:25 AM
Morning Moyra & all who follow,
Beautiful morning already & warm too.
I hope everyone enjoys the lovely weather and that all the 4 legged ones manage to stay cool.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, hope Casey is doing ok and Lara too of course.
Thanks Moyra, I hope you & Amber have a good day.

Yesterday I took Casey on his own (at this time) up to the cross roads and back, about 300 metres, he wanted to go further but no way in this heat.

Then at 7pm we went in the car to Knettishal forrest and both of them loved it, was cool (under the trees) and sevral Muntjack deer around 'tho both are too old now to chase them
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Good afternoon all.

We are really lucky here in that we usually, like today, have a nice breeze to keep things just nice instead of too hot. It's one of the reasons we go in the mornings rather than afternoons.

Too busy again today with traffic chaos for those arriving late morning. It should quieten off again after today until the next bank holiday thank heavens
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Morning all

Been n work today or those who don;t know B Q and have to say true to character the whole population is out shopping.....................
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope everyone has managed a nice walk early this morning.

Very hot again here today. Painted the bedroom this morning and have spent this afternoon putting the curtain rail back and everything back in the bathroom cupboards. Also cleaning cupboard tops etc in the bedroom ready to move back in on Friday when I get the curtains back from the dry cleaners. Will clean the windows inside and out tomorrow morning as the sun is on them now so they will dry before I can do anything with them

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Had an awful night deags was poorly again in the night..being drunk cleaning up dog mess is no fun!! Up and down the stairs all night, she broke the crate too...forced her head through the mesh screen (fabric crate) so had to try and force her head back through the mesh...she is still poorly now. Just ordered a new crate but need to bodge this one until the other arrives
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2018, 04:55 PM
Evening everyone. Been back from our trip away in Hagmaniworth for a couple of hours now. Van unloaded, washing on the line and baths and showers had.
Had a lovely time and the weather was lovely to. First trip away so we now have learnt some things what to do and not to do on our next adventure.

I will see if some of the pictures will load.

griff sorry to hear Deags is still not well hope she is better soon.
Sue wow what a busy person you have been.

The picture with gorden is the village we stayed in and the last one is Snipedale we stopped there for a short while this morning before heading home.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2867.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	5985   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2879.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	5986   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2884.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	5987   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2899.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	5988   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2912.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	5989  

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Great weather to christen the new van, Lynn. Hope the three of you enjoyed it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2018, 05:31 PM
It was Chris and yes we did. We did decide to drive through Skegness though Saturday to try to find some coast maybe quieter than Skegness that was a big mistake.
I said hello to Fantasy island for you griff as we drove past.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >