Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2018, 10:34 AM

Daily Thread Friday 9th March

Good morning everyone

Do hope they do the right thing for Gill and not just send her home for a few days. Hugs to you all. Hope your ankle is soon better.

Your friend would appear to be the same and my youngest - we always say an hour earlier than we need and he usually gets there within half an hour of us arriving

Overcast today. Have been in the greenhouse and ut in some peas and some flower seeds (asters I think). Also been and reseeded parts of the lawn where there are bare patches just hope it takes this time

Hope all two and four legged are well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-03-2018, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Also been and reseeded parts of the lawn where there are bare patches just hope it takes this time
Yes, our lawn is looking pretty ragged too Of course I blame Lara (Girls wee is instant death to grass )

Hope I'm not talking too soon but maybe Mr. Rat and his pals are gone yeeah
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Good afternoon. What a beautiful day - proper spring.

Same old, same old here.

Wish I'd ditched the winter coat for a lighter weight one this morning, but you can guarantee that when I finally take the plunge, I'll freeze
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Afternoon Sue, Harvey, Chris and all to follow.

Been lovely here until a short while ago now raining.
Our grass is terrible Dillon is a dreadful scuffer. Hopefully it will pick up with warmer weather and some seed scattered about.

Gill went home yesterday with bridging care, one of those little contraptions you put on a patient's finger and the promise of a doctor appointment later today to discuss what she needs now.
She was also sent home with the antibiotics and some notes. Stating she does not want to know prognosis.

Paramedics who dropped her back said next time they are called she will be a stretcher case.
Her pulse rate Wednesday was 105 to high and yesterday. Also same yesterday.
Had a phone call from Peter this morning she was very bad again pulse rate 135. He was waiting for doctor to see what will be happening if she is admitted back to hospital it will be 4 hour turn around this time.

Now waiting to hear what the outcome is. We were going to visit tomorrow with Michael and Margaret. If she is admitted back to hospital depending on how she is Michael and I will drive over Sunday. If she is really bad I would prefer to remember her when I last saw her a few weeks back last time she was at home for a short while.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Just had the call Gill very ill. Not going back into hospital. No point sepsis cannot be cleared she has stated to the doctor she wants t be at home so was given oramorph this afternoon and nurses will be going in and out to assess if and when they put it through a driver if it gets to that point.
Kidneys also failing now.

Gorden, Michael,, Margaret and myself going over tomorrow will only be a short visit as she will not be up for a long visit. Saying our goodbyes hopefully without letting her know.
Somehow I think she will though.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2018, 06:59 PM
Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry. If this is the end for Gill, I hope it is peaceful and pain-free for her. She truly deserves that. <Hugs> to all concerned x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2018, 07:02 PM
Thank you Chris.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Still raining here. Steady rather than torrential. Still makes you wet....Max has a raincoat but his face and legs still get quite wet when we walk.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Lynn, I am so sorry, there is very little I can say xx hugs to you all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Thank you griff.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >