Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:07 PM

My now he's grown! (Remus Bull Lurcher)

A friend of mine, who has never actually met my dogs, wanted me to take photos of Remus next to things so she could gauge how big he was. ...... Well judge for yourselves!

Standing next to our dinning room table and chairs.

In his pjs (well Tonks' jumper..more like a shrug on him!) next to Carys cot bed...bigger than a cot.

Next to Tonks.

Compared to his first day with us next to Tonks!

Tonks can now walk underneath him without touching him at all! Pretty certain his just about stopped going up now and will start to fill out a little.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Well he is just beautiful - a stunner. Both of them.
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Send him to meeeee
He's just too gorgeous. I refuse to believe he is ever naughty

How old was he when you got him?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Is he a dog or a horse?
He is gorgeous
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:52 PM
What a contrast from his first day (and I can see that even then, he was ever so well behaved....)
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Another glossy glossy glossy coated lovely dog (am thinking of polishing Bella up a bit I love those shiny coats) Yes he has grown but his expression looks the same to me in the puppy pic and the newer portrait. Made me smile thinking of Tonks walking under his undercarriage!

I love that 'first day' piccie of your two.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I bet you have your hands full with those two cheeky looking monkeys. They are both lovely looking dogs.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 07:02 PM
He is gorgeous............
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Well he is just beautiful - a stunner. Both of them.
They are a bit gorgeous aren't they. Who says black dogs are boring!!
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Send him to meeeee
He's just too gorgeous. I refuse to believe he is ever naughty

How old was he when you got him?
He was 20 weeks when we got him. He's a silly food stealing plank...but amazingly well behaved really. Our house and garden is fairly small and he never tears about it...which Tonks would have done at his age. He just does very silly things really!

Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Is he a dog or a horse?
He is gorgeous
He's actually a rare type of mini giraffe. : )
Originally Posted by jantet View Post
What a contrast from his first day (and I can see that even then, he was ever so well behaved....)
We were going to wait another year before we got a puppy but I heard about him via my dog walker friend. He was being fostered in our small town and described as a very calm puppy...we met him, and he was! He has never mouthed or jumped up at the children, not that he would need to jump u really. I let him off lead, in a safe place and after showing him the liver cake I had, as soon as I picked him up from the fosterer and his recall is good. He doesn't always come immediately but it's pretty dam good really, he'll come away from playing with other dogs. He seems to take everything in his stride really, amazing seeing as he spent his first 12 weeks locked in a derelict caravan!
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Another glossy glossy glossy coated lovely dog (am thinking of polishing Bella up a bit I love those shiny coats) Yes he has grown but his expression looks the same to me in the puppy pic and the newer portrait. Made me smile thinking of Tonks walking under his undercarriage!

I love that 'first day' piccie of your two.
I was thinking that in that first pic his coat looks wet, but it wasn't. Black dogs are amazing..I do absolutely nothing to their coats, brush them maybe every other month!
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
I bet you have your hands full with those two cheeky looking monkeys. They are both lovely looking dogs.
Oh yes, that and my two man little monkeys!

Originally Posted by Moli View Post
He is gorgeous............
Thank you. He looks a bit worried in all those photos and he couldn't quite understand why I was making him stand next to various things. : )
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

03-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Aw he is a beauty - and so big! Tonks is a wee beauty as well. Those are lovely photos

Thanks for sharing
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >