Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 08:09 AM

Things your dog does that make you laugh

Millie makes me laugh every day ^^

Especially after she has eatern a meal she like to find a good spot to roll around on her back and growl and moan like a complete nutter! She looks so happy doing this but sometimes she wines as well which makes me go out to check she isn't hurting herself but no she is just being a complete nutter again!

One of her favourite past times is Hamster watching! She waits for Daisy to run through her rotastack tube and then looks for her under the chest of draws and gives me a slightly dissapointed look when she can't find the hamster.

The zoomies -

Warning keep doors open during this time as Millie has a tendency to crash into them o.0'''
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Well, French Bulldogs are known for being absolute clowns - so Lola makes me laugh every day too.

Even the way she eats is funny, if you give her a treat she likes to toss it up in the air (like a cat), roll on it, dab it with her paw, run away from it and dive on it again. She cracks you up
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Dougal did make me laugh this morning. He went out for his morning widdle and came back and started zoomies between me in the kitchen and the living room...about 5 ft if you are lucky. Nearly took me out twice!

Mad dog and his zoomies!
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I often take Spencer down to the cellar with me when I put some washing on. Without fail he will bring a toy down with him then when I've put the washing in the washer and tell him "let's go" he'll drop his toy, grab the bag I carry the washing down in and insist on carrying that back up to the flat. And he looks so pleased with himself when he's carrying it. Head and tail right up and an added spring in his step. Makes me laugh every time.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 05:59 PM
What a lovely thread this is

My two make me laugh every day, watching them interact is highly amusing.

At some time every day they play what I can only describe as 'hide-and-seek'. They'll race round chasing each other at great speed and then all of a sudden one of them will lie down as though the game is over. As soon as the other one relaxes the 'lying down dog' will take off a high speed and disappear. It is just so funny watching the other one looking for him. Peering round the back of the sofa, behind chairs etc etc. Of course I am sure they know exactly where each other are at all times, but it's a game. As soon as the hiding dog has been spotted all hell lets loose and they chase each other round again.

Running up to me or a member of the family with something forbidden in their mouth - shoe, magazine, loo roll

Just love them to bits ..... well most of time
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Bella makes me laugh every day. If I am in any of the neighbouring apartments with her - after about 15 mins she walks to the door and waits (wants to go back to our apartment!)

And when she is comfy on the sofa and hears some disturbance down in the street, she will just raise her head a little, point it in the direction of the open verandah doors and give a little half-hearted 'guard dog bark' then go straight back to sleep! Same if the disturbance is at the front door - just points her head that way instead! It's almost like 'oh I s'pose I should bark at that but I definitely ain't getting up' lol!
Lezley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-06-2012, 08:36 PM
My dogs always have there own toys, I buy 2 of everything. I play in the garden fetch with their balls - both fetch their own ball. Samson tends to get over excited and if I don't watch he will catch his ball and steel delila's - he looks like a hampster with both pouches full - really makes me laugh and I forgive him for all the hassles he causes me. If I have a bad day at work - five minutes of play gets me laughing out loud at them and their antics.
L
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2012, 09:03 PM
They both make me giggle every day
But specifically

Bens stampy dance
He runs up and puts his head between my knees and wriggles his back end stamping his back feet up really high

Mia when she is asking for something will sit REALLY intensly and if I dont respond then will start drumming her front paws nodding her head and yipping
I should ignore it but its just too cute
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2012, 03:19 PM
She's ginger, what else could you ask for lol - just joking

Falling asleep standing up, usually begging for food.
Tripping family members up
Going mental for her dentastix when i've hidden it (she crawls all over chairs etc. looking - i call it enrichment)
The funniest is when she's playing with her kong wobbler - it's really cute the way she has to tilt her body to get her arm high enough to hit it. Even better when she loses her temper haha
Oh...she also sunbathes....