View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Right I have news I have another Staffie supposed to be a foster or the rescue, but I think she is a keeper. Red and white pied bitch, gorgeous, and 3 in April yes 3.......single digit aged dog...... her name is wait for it Gertie. She came yesterday and has moved in like she has always lived here. All good so far.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Cheers Harvey, yep always have vetwrap in!! When you have dogs that remove their dew claws like mine it's cheaper than the vet lol
Kazz, Kota had a lump on her ribs and one on her leg...I finally bit the bullet and got them removed
Sorry to hear your aunt is poorly but congrats on the doggy
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2018, 03:27 AM
Evening folks - Griff I do hope Kota is OK and you get a good nights sleep uninterrupted by bleeding or pooing, they are tough little souls and no doubt she'll soon be back to normal. The whole performance should buy your vet a cocktail or two whilst he's enjoying his hols!!!!
Good to hear you have a new incumbent Kazz - as I hate to see a good home unoccupied, I hope this new one is just the ticket.
Lookimg out of the window I can see we are in the full throws of a snowstorm, this one will stick a few days as the ground is frozen solid. Please spare me a thought at 8am when I am doing my rounds smashing ice off the surface of water troughs etc. so everything can have a drink. I don't know why but most of my life my hands have been quite impervious to the cold but these last few days I've been really feeling it. I put it down to old age and poverty! lol !
Will sign off now as the hour is late and my bed calls (well for a couple of hours) but first the dogs must go out for their late night ablutions. They go pouring out of the door into the snowy landscape without a care in the world, all except old Gypsy who walks quietly at my heel and gives the impression of mumbling under her breath, I do feel she would sooner stay in bed and leave it till morning.
Goodnight all and as always bye fer now!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2