View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ailsas mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-06-2012, 04:17 PM
I usually have dozens on me, I walk two dogs and each of them poo's twice a day, I have them in the treat bag, in my trouser pocket, in my coat pocket and in a cardi pocket if I'm wearing one. I just pick up a handful without checking to see how many I already have. I only go out on a night out a few times a year and even in my good handbags I find poo bags
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by louise! View Post
4/5 usually. More if I'm walking the two who live with my parents. The pup usually takes herself off the path into the woods to poo and I see absolutely no point picking it up if no one's likely to stand in it if I'm in the middle of the woods.

My dog eats horse poo but I'm not about to go telling riders to start shovelling it up!
Tushe..... but one less problem would be nice no????
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-06-2012, 05:32 PM
What a weird thread :/

I used to carry a bag dispenser but
a/ the refills are more expensive than just buying the doggie bags (don't like carrier bags, too big, have holes and can be used for shopping)
b/ I've been caught out before, i go into a blind panic when i use the last one when i'm only half way around the walk

I usually carry three for one dog, usually she only does 1 or 2 but i like having a spare - terrifies me when i run out.
She only really does one now as she can only manage 20 minute walks
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I usually take out 3 (1 extra in case of emergency), often I will use only 1. I try and ensure my dogs empty themselves BEFORE we go out for a walk which means I do not have to carry around bags or pooh!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Dan poos for Britain so I need loads. The girls will all go once each and Dan will usually go four or five times. He's raw fed and eats a tiny amount, but still craps like it's going out of fashion. I take a big wodge every day.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Usually 3. One each and a spare just incase, I rarely use all three up though. Though if we go anywhere other than the local walks I usually take a backpack and have a bunch in there, no idea how many. I tend to encourage them to go in the garden beforehand, but walking seems to get Casper's bowels going as he often has a poo on walks.
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I usually take out 3 (1 extra in case of emergency), often I will use only 1. I try and ensure my dogs empty themselves BEFORE we go out for a walk which means I do not have to carry around bags or pooh!
So do I but Spencer seems to manage to squeeze one or two out even if he's been before we leave the estate where there are loads of convenient bins.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by sarah1983 View Post
So do I but Spencer seems to manage to squeeze one or two out even if he's been before we leave the estate where there are loads of convenient bins.
That's men for you!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I walk two dogs and always take out at least 5 bags. Sounds a lot I suppose but I like to be sure I have enough and Marius has been known to 'store'!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Oh! Please its not just men its ME too

I went out the other day and because of the weather I changed coats......ours are pretty good out (they save it for the garden ) well Bruce did a mound and I popped my hand in my pocket to find NONE

Patrick walked on whistling an out of tone tune, pretending that he wasn't with me and the dogs followed him ....and I struggled with several Doc leaves trying to clear it up and get it to the doggy bin...........YUK hands and all Oh! and the smell

Im so sorry to those dog walkers walking past and sniggering....but 1 of them could of offered me one
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »