Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 06:10 PM

Advice needed about dog....

you may have read my other posts about the brats in our road constantly on our drive messing with the stones etc - and also this dog of theirs crapping and peeing *on our house!*

anyway - we had a nice wor with the owner *3* times - twice about the kids and once about the dog - the kids are still here - but not as bad - now we have the dog to put up with - i come home often to find crap on our drive/and everytime i let me dogs out *on lead* they run for several spots on our house/bins/car/fence -where this little sh!t has been peeing.....

ive just about had enough - our drive stinks - we wash our drive (on the other side of the fence down) often for our dogs, but their dog is constantly out - serioualy like every day - they always let it out - it runs round the close - the owner finds it acceptable to do that

if anyone thinks im out of order slagging these people off then feel free to share your view (or swap houses with me??)

the idea of (Was it claireanddaisy?) about the barking dog leaflet was fantastic - does anyone know anything about a sh!tting dog on private property leaflet???? or do we stand anywhere with this??

my mums away now for aweek - im more than haappy to have anice *cough* word with them - but i know what im like i'll flip.......

advice????
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 06:18 PM
We had the same problem with a dog that was a "free spirit"
and so were their Kids.
So one day after it had jumped a 6ft wall and left a huge steaming pile on the lawn,I picked up the pile bagged it,tied it to the dogs collar and sent it home!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette

There is no point in trying to reason with some "morons" esp. when their kids and dogs are "free spirits"!!!!!!!!!!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Have you tried the dog warden ?

We had a similar problem at our last house with a woman who owned a dog and used to let it run off lead up our street.
I caught it the one morning doing a dump on our front garden,so I waited for the owner and told her I hope your going to clean that up,she made an excuse about not having any bags,so I got one of the kids to pop in our house to get one,gave it to her and an ear bashing about how irresponsible it was to have dogs loose in the street and to allow it to dump on private property was unacceptable,never saw her or the dog again
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
I picked up the pile bagged it,tied it to the dogs collar and sent it home!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette

Haaa love it..thats hilarious...
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 07:56 PM
im gonna try that one haha!

dont want to start trouble *brick through window* but i might ring the council/dog warden on mon