Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 11:28 AM

Neutered Male NI X GSD KHAI

Hey i am the Foster parent of Khai at present, He is very underweight but that is changing he is putting on a little weight which i am happy with, if you would like to come see him or want to know anything about him, call me on 01935 473428 or Email/IM Heather_Mcculloch89@hotmail.co.uk.
Khai loves company and gets on fine with our Northern Inuit Bitch, he doesnt get jelous if stroking other dogs etc, he has no food or toy aggresion, he just loves to play, he does get very bouncy when he is excited but easy to calm down, he loves kids, cats and small animals, as we just lost our 2 rats and 2 mice he was used to them, he is very interested in our rabbit lol.
Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks
Heather McCulloch
Age(s): Two and a half
Name(s): Khai
Colours: Khai is a Northern Inuit cross German shepherd
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Khai was rescued as he was being ill treated in his previous home. I am posting on behalf of my friend who is fostering him so that he can find a new home.
Temperament: Khai is very friendly, gets on well with children, small pets, cats and other dogs. He does need a lot of attention as he hasn’t had any in his past. He will need lead training; he is a very strong boy, but such a gentleman.
Medical problems: Khai weighs 5st 1lb, and is quite underweight but gaining well.
Transport available: My friend is unable to transport Khai to a new home as she doesn’t have a car so a new owner would have to collect. I am willing to help with transport though
Other: Khai is good in cars, has been de-flead, wormed, ID chipped and a general health check, he also had to have his first inoculations again as he hasn’t ever had his 2nd puppy vaccine or any boosters.

DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Oh wow he is stunning, hopefully he'll have no trouble finding a home
Animal
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2006, 12:17 AM
He is lovely, its a shame he's so far away, I'd give him a home tomorrow! Any update on him, does he have a happy ending, I hope so.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 09:26 AM
How can people be so cruel? He's beautiful - I'm sure he'll find a loving home soon
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Khai looks lovely, might be worth while putting a notice on the Northern Inuit Society forum, there have been a few enquiries for rescues lately.
Best of luck finding him a new home, he looks a beauty.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 03:52 PM
He is a beaut!
cerrissajay
New Member!
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:04 PM
I wish I lived in the middle of nowhere with nothing but acres of land.
I would build a home made from love alone and take all who need in hand.
Feathers or fur, I just wouldn't care, for ALL would be welcomed inside,
To live without fear of just being here, in a world were we fight to survive.

Chery'l xx