Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Good decision, you never know who you are passing information on to.

For what its worth I believe you.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
Just wanted to add aerolor - I'm still waiting for the kennel name of this friend of yours that has been breeding docked show Spaniels that aren't worked. I'd like to investigate it, if you'd rather PM me the name then I'm more than happy with that.

I am sorry Rip. but I don't think it would be wise of me to give names so you can investigate. I have no wish to cause any trouble, and as I do not know you, I would not feel comfortable passing her name on to you. You will just have to take my word for it that what she has said to me is true. The person I am speaking of has never worked her springers, she breeds only for showing, but she is in partnership with another breeder and maybe that is how it is done if her partner works her dogs. I did add that the last litter of pups I saw were not docked, perhaps because it is more difficult for her now that the docking ban has been in force for a while. I am sorry I cannot pass names on and I hope you will believe that I am genuine in what I have said.
But I assume with the knowledge you have, you have reported it to the relevant authorities and not just ignored the fact? I mean that would be worse wouldnt it.
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Why does everyone always need proof, its a discussion on a forum not a legal debate.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
Why does everyone always need proof, its a discussion on a forum not a legal debate.
Like everything else, its otherwise hearsay.
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Like everything else, its otherwise hearsay.
maybe im just too young and niave but when im talking to a stranger on a forum where there points really makes no impact on my life, I dont think straight of they must be lying to me. I would like to think people have better things to do with their time.

But then again i've only been going on large forums for a few months, maybe I have more to learn lol
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2010, 08:34 PM
anyone can tell porkies on forums (in fact they can be who they want), and believe me they do..
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2010, 09:32 AM
maybe im just too young and niave but when im talking to a stranger on a forum where there points really makes no impact on my life, I dont think straight of they must be lying to me. I would like to think people have better things to do with their time.

But then again i've only been going on large forums for a few months, maybe I have more to learn lol
Yep, sadly to say you do.

The world of forum life is a magnet for the "Walter Mitty's " of the world.

And boy do you get them here from time to time!
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Then I'm afraid without a name I can't just take your word for it - you could be lying purely for the sake of argument. That's why I pushed for a name tbh, nothing to do with investigating - I just don't believe you. Sorry.
I am sorry Rip.but you did say you would investigate quite clearly, you did not want the name simply because you were interested -

In post 206 you simply asked "what is her name please"

In post 262 you said "I'd like to investigate"

In post 265 you repeated the above and asked if I would I like to pm you with it.

In post 267 in reply to Smokeybear you said because I am interested and you seemed to change tactic.

In post 269 you said it was nothing to do with investigating - completely changing tactic and seemed to deny saying you would investigate - strange -

Of course, it is entirely up to you whether you believe me or not - it will not make any difference whatsoever to me and I still won't impart information to someone who I do not trust - I stand by what I have said as it being the truth and you can take it or leave it. I do not lie or fabricate - I don't need to - I've gone way past such immature fooling about.
This site is a just a forum and you either believe what is being posted or you do not. You have self-evidenced the flaws in your post by contradicting yourself, so why should I believe your intentions - fair enough
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Yep, sadly to say you do.

The world of forum life is a magnet for the "Walter Mitty's " of the world.

And boy do you get them here from time to time!
Are you calling me a Walter Mitty Jackbox
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by aerolor View Post
Are you calling me a Walter Mitty Jackbox
No sorry, was just a general reply to Laura-Anne question about believing all one hears on the Internet.
Page 28 of 29 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 >