Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Thats got nothing to do with it. It was a global issue, which you clearly didnt have interest in. Dont write this rubbish if you dont want people to think you are niaive. Educate yourself in current affairs and the economy then think about that statement and you will realise.....

as for insults, dont insult people on here who do know about current political and social affairs by giving false facts and saying those others are wrong, oh and cruel and cold if they dont agree with you.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
Oh dear lord, Kicks wrote that, not me, quote the right person! I simply stated I agreed with her.

I'm sorry where do you get your current affairs knowledge, The Sun?

I can't be bothered with this anymore I'm sorry I have to say your replies have been incredibly rude and I hope that you learn to conduct yourself with more grace for future debates.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
So should we just sit here and watch them suffer because it is their bad luck that they were born there?
But thats the point.......we have been providing money/aid for YEARS and they are still suffering!
Yet, our own country is suffering - yes, we are westernised, but thats because our government has let us move ahead with the times - but just because we are more privilidged, it doesn't mean we don't suffer!

It's not down to the individuals, it's down to their governments sorting their countries out, and getting them out of the mess themselves.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Luxuries like free health care to support those who have mental and physical illness?

I have only one response to this - learn to spell naive???!
Funny that you actually had more than one response in that post, I'll learn to spell niave if you learn to count - or were you just trying to insult me?
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Funny that you actually had more than one response in that post, I'll learn to spell niave if you learn to count - or were you just trying to insult me?
I had one response to that particular statement if you look closely you'll see that there were several points made in my entire reply. No need to count them all, unless you want to, please feel free.

I believe we should help others. You don't. We're lucky enough to live in a free country and can express our opinions.

However, a note for the future don't call members of the forum names continually, neither Kicks nor I are naive for not agreeing with you, it is impolite, regardless if you agree with their opinions or not, there is a certain level of conduct required for threads like these and I suggest you read the guidelines.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:54 PM
I have a problem with the families who just have more and more and more babies just to have benefits and housing
Its sweeping, uneducated, generalised statements like this that are the cause of a social devide in this country.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Luxuries like free health care to support those who have mental and physical illness?

I have only one response to this - learn to spell naive???!
No luxuries like limos and gold taps and huge palaces, their own personal planes etc

No one is suggesting the poor have luxuries but if the governments of the countries spread the wealth a little they would be better off.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:55 PM
Its sweeping, uneducated, generalised statements like this that are the cause of a social devide in this country.
Uneducated? Really? As suggested please read the guidelines for posting on the forum.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 02:58 PM
I believe we should help others. You don't
If you reaad through my posts you would realise thats not even true.

I are naive for not agreeing with you
no, for believing tabloid rubbish without having facts to back things up and for tarring millions of people in your own country with the same brush.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Uneducated? Really? As suggested please read the guidelines for posting on the forum.
Not all people in council housing are sitting there popping out sprogs for a full time job, cheating the benefits system etc.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2010, 03:01 PM
I believe we should help others. You don't.
NO ONE has said we shouldn't help others
Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 >