Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Awww...gorgeous pics of both of them again Aitch. They both look well.xx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

30-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Aw Helena, love those piccies - especially the last one. Georgie's expression says it all

The lovely Zena is enjoying herself.

Stunning photos, Helena, and hugs to both - with special cuddles to Zena.

Loki sends doggy hugs and kisses to both xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 12:13 PM
More lovely pics H. They are certainly the best of pals

Meganrose - PICCIES of Darla and Storm are a MUST please! I may have to start a new thread, badgering you to post some piccies up. I would LOVE a Darla pup, as I have told you before, but don't think I can really justify having another GSD pup so soon!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks SKing She is my 7th longcoat, and quite honestly, I find they don't leave half as much hair lying around the place as a shortcoat, and that is one of the reasons I prefer them! I know they're quite high maintenance in the grooming department, but once you've de-fluffed the old coats out, there really isn't a problem keeping them clean until the next coat, and I love all that grooming, it helps with the bonding I've seen your little star when you first joined too, and I think you got her fromBrighton which is near me? I could be wrong, but I seem to remember you saying?

I agree with you Helen. The longcoats are lots of work to keep their coat tangle and knot-free but as far as shedding goes, they don't shed anywhere near as much as a standard coat.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awww...gorgeous pics of both of them again Aitch. They both look well.xx
Thanks Jackie! It's got worse, I can hardly even get IN the kitchen now in the evenings, with the pair of them sprawled out right in the middle, I had to take some pics last night to post up today, and I will later!!!xxxx

Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw Helena, love those piccies - especially the last one. Georgie's expression says it all

The lovely Zena is enjoying herself.

Stunning photos, Helena, and hugs to both - with special cuddles to Zena.

Loki sends doggy hugs and kisses to both xx
Awww, thanks Rose. That boy is truly in heaven, and last night when Dave came home, we just couldn't stop them playing!! I use my gruff voice to tell them enough, and Zena went under Dave's chair in the kitchen, but it was GEORGIE who went over to her to instigate more, when she was trying to behave! Lol! xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
More lovely pics H. They are certainly the best of pals

Meganrose - PICCIES of Darla and Storm are a MUST please! I may have to start a new thread, badgering you to post some piccies up. I would LOVE a Darla pup, as I have told you before, but don't think I can really justify having another GSD pup so soon!
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I agree with you Helen. The longcoats are lots of work to keep their coat tangle and knot-free but as far as shedding goes, they don't shed anywhere near as much as a standard coat.
You just wouldn't believe how much so Kirsty, you really wouldn't, that boy would be lost without his new girl I'm sure of that. I'm sure the bond will get even better than it was with him and Cassie as time goes on too.xxxxx Thanks so much for all your help prior to me getting her too
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4