Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 02:50 PM

People trying to make you feel small!

I have been thinking about getting tattoo, basically because I have always wanted one, but always think up some reason to delay it, or not decide.

Well, you know what I am beginning to realise?

I think too much. I should just do it.

So, I have asked a friend to design me a tattoo, as I want a unique one that means something to ME.

I went into a tattooists on my dinner. It's a really nice place, clean, professional. I felt quite brave going in

There were some fellas in there, and the tattooist was working, but you could talk to him, so I asked if he could tattoo other people's designs...

He said..

"I'm an artist love, do you know what I mean..." And pointed to his stuff. He was really smug/cocky about it too..

So I said..

"Is that a yes or a no??"

He said...

"Well, if you bring in some work inferior to mine, I'd be happy to do it for you.."

****head.

He just said it too make me feel small in front of all these big men.

I just went,"well.. Thanks for that" and looked at him like he was a eejit and walked out.

Grrr... He was just being nasty! No business for him then
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 02:52 PM
what a NOB! Take your business elsewhere. Guys like that just need a good kick in the stones
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2006, 02:59 PM
what an ****hole. I hate people like that especially men like that. Arrogant pig.
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Indeed

OH said I should have replied, "you're an artist, I work at ****, and your point is?"

But I'd have added some swear words in there

I may go back and egg his shop in the dead of the night
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Bodhi
Indeed

OH said I should have replied, "you're an artist, I work at ****, and your point is?"

But I'd have added some swear words in there

I may go back and egg his shop in the dead of the night
better still, some Bodhi poo through the letter box mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm tattoo that ya donger!
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:03 PM
LOL!

Much better idea... Or call environmental health or whoever it is that checks these places...

I swear officer, I DO sterilise my equipment..
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Bodhi
LOL!

Much better idea... Or call environmental health or whoever it is that checks these places...

I swear officer, I DO sterilise my equipment..
LOL oh yes, I can feel a plot thickening here ha ha ha

A few rat droppings spinkled here and there oh what fun! That'll teach meat head to be a wido!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:46 PM
i got tattoos and some places will do a design for you , but most places wont copt right or something , but you go girl if you want it done shop around thou or have a pericing instead !!!!
Catmelodian
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by minky
what a NOB! Take your business elsewhere. Guys like that just need a good kick in the stones
Ooh er missus...it's bit early in the day for mentioning 'stones' and the kicking thereof. Made me feel all fidgity and nervous.

I have to agree though; ignorant sod.

Many years ago I was out 'clubbing' in Antwerp and trying to get back to the Antwerp docks at 3 a.m, with nothing but Canadian dollars in my pooch. I couldn't get a taxi to take the C. dollars and eventully ended up in a tattooist's, who, although he wouldn't change the currency was happy give me a tattoo and give the change in local money. So I got a tattoo, the smallest and cheapest he had ( I am Scottish after all ). So you see there are some decent and helpful ones out there. Tattooist's that is.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Aww honey, don't let him put you off...

What you find with some tattooists, piercers etc is that they see themselves as more credible than someone who is getting their first tatt / piercing etc....They are used to what they would see as 'silly little girls' going in to get their first tattoo being all giggly and stuff cuz they think it's daring or whatever and they probably spend alot of time taking the p**s out of them to be honest...But it's like that in any game, you always get a select few who think they are far more worthy than anyone else. Say like someone who doesn't know anything about cars going into a mechanics or whatever. You know what I mean.

I'm definitely no silly little girl but I got an air of 'up his own a**' from the guy who did my Tattoo at first...He was quite offish and acting like he was paying me to have it done....lol...By the end he was ok but it did get on my nerves and I will go elsewhere in future.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »