Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2009, 10:14 AM

Car sharing for shows?

Does anyone car share? I don't have a problem with driving to shows, but sharing fuel costs would be really good. Rio and I are just starting out and we will be going alone so I would have space for a person and one or two dogs. We are going to Welks in April and will prob be going to a few others this year too.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Yep - when ever I am off to a freestyle show I will normally have one or two people with me. THe van is crated out to take more dos than mine so it works well. I like driving and it makes it a bit cheaper and its always great to have someone to chat to
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-03-2009, 10:38 AM
I would love to have someone to car share with especially coming across from N.I I have the expense of ferries aswell as fuel. It is also nice for the company and safety side of things especially as my hubby is going to Afghan on Friday so will be away for all the summer shows this year
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 08:42 AM
I would also love to find someone to share with, I usually go on my own with the two dogs.
leosmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2009, 09:21 AM
I do have a car but because of an illness am not allowed to drive that far which of course is restricting my access to shows. I have a friend who is very good and will take me to most but she doesnt always do the champ shows, so if there is anyone who would like to share on Terrier day I would be extremely grateful.

R