View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 04:22 PM
I doooooooooooooo I do I do... and I love mince pie givers and sausage roll bringers more

LOVE IS ALL AROUND - sing it with me baby!!!!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post

Linda my neighbour has all manner of glowing flashing animals in her garden from rabbits to reindeer .
Chloe (who has a high prey drive) gives them evil eye whenever we walk past , I know if she got the chance they would be more than headless
You have the good sense to avoid it then, which is more than I do! You'd think I'd know better after 9 years of Loki.

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
...someone has clearly been at the Chrismas sherry already
Exactly what I was thinking!

Jenny - Oh don't with the wrapping! Kids are at mum's and I'm supposed to be upstairs sorting presents but here I am instead ...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Had a nice lunch with my friend and I decided to forget I was penniless and treat myself. I had Lamb Shank and it was beautiful, then creme brulee for afters followed by a latte.
I love lamb and can't even begin to remember last time I had a meal like that. Its a local pub and the food is amazingly good, all cooked in their kitchens, local people work there and it is just a lovely place, prices aren't scary either.
I was beginning to be on pins a bit, so we came back here and counted babies and no ones been eaten, I was watching them for well over an hour before I even went to get washed and changed and was pretty sure they'd be OK, thats me the Over Anxious Mother
I've brought them in now and they've had white fish mixed with tuna, veg and cottage cheese, they've got some marrow bones between them and some are playing, some at the bones, and some asleep with a full tummy after their first day in the fresh air. Did take piccies and downloading them now
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed some time with your friend June. You do need a break sometimes, and a good laugh, not to mention a slap-up meal.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Sings off-tune 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmaas..'

Yay, happy me. I have spent a day doing absolutely nowt! Oh except draw, and made some snowflakes in Geography It's been absolutely wonderful, oh and we had a kinda Christmas lunch/break thing constantly going on so there were lots of goodies for the staff, and most of the kids in the afternoon were off to a Ceilidh in the games hall so the classes were very quiet this afternoon.

I was ordered to get a KFC on the way home so we've had that for dinner, I am really in the mood for some fun, so going to take Davie up to the Christmas fair and we will finally get round to decorating the rest of the house with Christmas decorations tonight and perhaps even make more snowflakes to hang up all over the joint. I'm so excited now

Helps that the pressies I ordered for Brian and Davie are arriving rapidly. So looking forward to their faces

Helena, hope you have fun tonight!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 04:54 PM
I am very tired and it does you good to get out in the real world, because all I do is tear down to the shops/firewood place/lpg etc. We always mean to meet up in the year during the summer and have lunch there, it never happens though!!!
Piccies of Babies Outside, not wonderful by the way but they mark the Occasion

Lona Meets The GrandKids

Keshi wants to know if they'll play yet

Cariad meets her great nephews and nieces

Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
I doooooooooooooo I do I do... and I love mince pie givers and sausage roll bringers more

LOVE IS ALL AROUND - sing it with me baby!!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2013, 05:14 PM
June - I am so glad you enjoyed your outing and your lunch - you deserved it!

As for the babies in the Big Outside - oh what gorgeous photos!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I checked on them just before we left and here's what they looked like

so decided if they felt threatened or unsafe they would not be fast asleep in the doorway but quivering in the back bit under the lamp behind mummy
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2013, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I checked on them just before we left and here's what they looked like

so decided if they felt threatened or unsafe they would not be fast asleep in the doorway but quivering in the back bit under the lamp behind mummy
They are SO cute!!! is that snow??? or paper?
Page 7 of 16 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »