Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
from this thread sounds like girls

i have 2 boys each have own roos ...scott is very tidy he hates anything out of place
Brads room in smaller so not much to make a mess with again he likes things tidy but may leave the odd pair of socks or boxers on the floor

PS teach them well ...scott was up and dressed with all upstairs hooverd at 8am before he asked for a lift into town
I'll send her for a months hols with you

Well i'm getting there I've taken all the dvd's etc and put them in my room,she's going to ask for them in future and put one back before getting another out,I've found dirty washing under her bed,sweet papers galore,with sweets stuck to the floor,crisp packets and dvd's etc mixed up with all the mess.
Untidy little mare!

My boys are ok,very rarely does there bedroom get in a state,Tom leaves his cars about but that's about it
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
It's a tip!

I asked her to put all her Cd's,Dvd's and Videos back in their cases,she's shoved them down behind the bottom of the bed
I feel like putting everything in a binbag and putting it in the shed

knowing me and o/h i probably would as a scare tactic - would only return it a bit at a time and make sure she put it away before giving her the next bit

sue
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2