Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:12 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

I’ve decided to go out today with Jackie – not too far, just to Orpington, to see how I get on. I can be home in half an hour if it all goes pear shaped.

The dogs have just had chicken wings for their breakfast. I have to separate Roxy from the gingers as they tend to intimidate her, and she won’t eat hers. She just guards it, and I can see it all ending up a bit unpleasant if I didn’t. That’s the problem with highly valuable food .

It’s a cracking day so far, and, allegedly, we’re going to hit 22 degrees. Make the most of it, though, as rain is “forecast” for tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A Jewish guy goes into a confession box. "Father O’Malley," he says, "my name is Emil Cohen. I’m seventy eight years old. Believe it or not, I’m currently involved with a 28 year old girl, and also, on the side, her 19 year old sister. We engage in all manner of pleasure, and in my entire life I’ve never felt better."

"My good man," says the priest, "I think you’ve come to the wrong place.
Why are you telling me?"

The guy goes: "I’m telling everybody!"
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:27 AM
Morning all, just been woken up to chase the rabit round the garden. It had escaped from the hutch. I am now going back to bed for a lie in and to read my book for a while. Off to Lincolnshire latwer for my niece's 18th. Fudge is going to stay with mum and dad for the night as they don't do dogs.......

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Take it easy today Vicki, don't push it but having said that, enjoy yourself

I have nothing planned, so a lazy day in today for me

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all, just been woken up to chase the rabit round the garden. It had escaped from the hutch. I am now going back to bed for a lie in and to read my book for a while. Off to Lincolnshire latwer for my niece's 18th. Fudge is going to stay with mum and dad for the night as they don't do dogs.......

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Morning Rachel - back to bed with a book - how fab

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Take it easy today Vicki, don't push it but having said that, enjoy yourself

I have nothing planned, so a lazy day in today for me

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - I'll try very hard not to overdo it - thanks hon x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:48 AM

fingers crossed you have an uneventful trip with Jackie, Vicki x
Am entertaining a friend from Australia from lunchtime on. So looking forward to that .

Have a great day everyone!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:52 AM
22 degrees huh? It's wet, windy and cold enough to still have the heating on here

Morning all, didn't go swimming yesterday, Rose and I turned up to find a club session in progress, which was to be followed by a public session with the under 14's allowed in most days they have to be out by 7.30. So we're going tonight, the little dears will be out by 5.30 so it should be quiet. Rose has finished her beginner's course and moves up to "improvers" next week. Not bad for a 63 year old who claimed she couldn't even float 10 weeks ago!!!!
La Diva is moving location today, her large crate is going in the utility so Deccy won't be too bothered by her enticing state of health. (plus the floor in there is tiled so easier to keep clean and I can slip her out of the back door for a wee) She lies moaning in a corner, not sure whether it's belly ache or fed up that she's incarcerated! Oh to be female
Have a good weekend folks!
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:57 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,

A lazy day for me although I've got to go and get a pair of crocs each for the kids as I promised them some, oh and DS game (horse riding) and some sweets, new socks for one of them, school dresses, food shopping, dog food and whatever else we need.

Have a great day everyone
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hoping for a peaceful weekend. Dry and for the moment but looks like we may get rain at some point. Enjoy your outing with Jackie Vicki, don't overdo it. Have a good Saturday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by MissE View Post

fingers crossed you have an uneventful trip with Jackie, Vicki x
Am entertaining a friend from Australia from lunchtime on. So looking forward to that .

Have a great day everyone!
Morning Pat - enjoy the time with your friend, honey x

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
22 degrees huh? It's wet, windy and cold enough to still have the heating on here

Morning all, didn't go swimming yesterday, Rose and I turned up to find a club session in progress, which was to be followed by a public session with the under 14's allowed in most days they have to be out by 7.30. So we're going tonight, the little dears will be out by 5.30 so it should be quiet. Rose has finished her beginner's course and moves up to "improvers" next week. Not bad for a 63 year old who claimed she couldn't even float 10 weeks ago!!!!
La Diva is moving location today, her large crate is going in the utility so Deccy won't be too bothered by her enticing state of health. (plus the floor in there is tiled so easier to keep clean and I can slip her out of the back door for a wee) She lies moaning in a corner, not sure whether it's belly ache or fed up that she's incarcerated! Oh to be female
Have a good weekend folks!
Morning Gill

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,

A lazy day for me although I've got to go and get a pair of crocs each for the kids as I promised them some, oh and DS game (horse riding) and some sweets, new socks for one of them, school dresses, food shopping, dog food and whatever else we need.

Have a great day everyone
Morning Julie - you'll be broke by lunchtime.....

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hoping for a peaceful weekend. Dry and for the moment but looks like we may get rain at some point. Enjoy your outing with Jackie Vicki, don't overdo it. Have a good Saturday everyone.
Morning Jackie *hugs* - I'm in training........
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Morning Jackie *hugs* - I'm in training........

[/quote]

You go girl! Build up that stamina! xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >