Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shiloh's Handler
New Member!
Female 

27-08-2017, 01:44 AM

My Introduction

Hello, everybody!

My name is Erin, and I own a four month old Anatolian Shepherd puppy named Shiloh. I brought Shiloh home approximately 3 weeks ago, and he's the first dog I've owned, but not the first one I've taken care of (my parents and I have taken care of my aunt's and uncle's dogs whenever they've gone on vacation since I was a little kid).

Shiloh is also my Autism service dog candidate. Due to his breed, he's harder to train for this role than most dogs would be, but he's got the potential to succeed with a lot of intense obedience training. For this reason, I'll probably be spending a lot of time in the training section of the forum, figuring out how to address his unwanted behaviors and teach him new, more desirable ones.

Shiloh has his own FB page, for anyone who wants to keep track of his progress. There haven't been any updates since I brought him home, because it's been an extremely hectic few weeks, but I plan to post some more updates when he starts public access training, at the very latest.

[social media links removed]

I can't think of anything else to put here, but if I left out something important, please let me know!
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey 😃
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Hello Erin