Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 11:19 AM

Whats your Chinese Sign & Horoscope ?

In the West, the Dog is man's best friend,
but in Chinese Astrology this Sign is a little more unpredictable than that.
Dogs are loyal, faithful and honest and always stick to their firm codes of ethics.
However, this Sign has trouble trusting others. It's generally quite trustworthy itself --
except for the occasional "little white lies" the Dog tells in order to make things go more smoothly.
The Dog makes a wonderful, discreet and loyal friend (despite any white lies) and is an excellent listener.
This Sign tends to root for the underdog and its keen sense of right and wrong makes it duty-bound to the core.
The Dog's mantra seems to be, Live right, look out for the little people and fight injustice whenever possible.

Dogs can also be rather dogmatic, too. They don't go in for light social banter; instead,
they go straight for home, expostulating on the topics that are most important to them.
At these times the Dog's narrow-minded or stubborn side can become apparent;
this Sign has trouble staying light and calm when an important issue is at stake.
This Sign can also be very temperamental; mood swings characterize its emotional
life and often the Dog needs to run off to be alone in order to recuperate.
Part of the problem is the result of this Sign's load of irrational fears that
turn into niggling anxieties that turn into hurt feelings and occasional grouchiness.
This sensitive Sign needs to warm up to others over time and gradually learn to trust them.
Without that trust as a foundation, Dogs can be judgmental and coarse.

The Dog's discerning nature does make it an excellent business person,
one who can turn that picky, guarded nature into a keen sense of the truth of another's motives.
Where love is concerned, Dogs often have a tough time finding the right match.
They can be so anxious and overwrought in the romance dance that they'll stress their partner to the max!
In any forum, this Sign is happiest when able to be quite physically active;
at home or at work, the Dog will always be constructing something new or cleaning something up
in order to make things better. Dogs need to work on controlling their irrational worries
and would also be well-served to relax their mile-high standards, which can sometimes wind
up alienating the ones they love

Thank you
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-06-2005, 11:23 AM
mine is the ox (1985).
Also known as the Buffalo, the ox is both patient and meticulous with strong principles, and as such tends to be very stubborn. The ox is extrememly strong, and an excellent worker.

However, these traits also make the ox stubborn, and their sense of self reliance makes it difficult for them to ask for or to receive assistance. Don't go looking for an evening of scintilating conversation from an ox as they are poor conversationists, and unfortunately don't have much of a sense of humour either.

Oxen are ruled by conviction, and they are not often swayed from their beliefs. The ox's ability to criticise others for their own shortcomings is well known. The ox is not very good at coping with its emotions, and can become introverted and self-destructive when they fail to find a way of expressing their feelings.

The Ox in 2005 Year of the Rooster.

The methodical and organised nature of the Rooster suits the Ox well, so Ox’s should expect to be able to carry through any plans they may have and achieve many goals. Ox’s should also experience some new friendships and relationships this year.

Although they have strong bonds, the Ox and Rooster are not known for a special relationship, so this year will be average for the Ox compared to previous years.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by stafford
mine is the ox (1985).
Thanks Staffi
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Im a ox (1985)
My star sign is Taurus
My sun sign is Taurus

So yes Im a just one big cow
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
Im a ox (1985)
My star sign is Taurus
My sun sign is Taurus

So yes Im a just one big cow
Hayley don´t believe that find it on the net and put in interesting to read for everybody please
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 11:31 AM
I know what Helen´s is but if i put it in i will have a probleme i will let her put it in herself
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 11:33 AM
i,m a dragon

Dragon
for better results
your colour is gold
flower is rose
fragrance is eau verte
tree is sequoia
flavour is pungent
birthstone is ruby
lucky number is 2

favourites
food is steak au poivre
animal is monkey
drink is bloody mary
spice is cardamom
metal is hammered silver
herb is dill
musical instrument is clarinet

the Dragon is YANG

the Dragon motto is 'I reign'

magnificent dragon
The awesome demeanor of Dragons leaves no doubt as to how vibrant, magnanimous, charismatic, principled, self-sufficient, discriminating, compelling, thrilling, accomplished, good-hearted, healthy and prodigiously shrewd this noble creature can be.

flame thrower!
But one tiny glimpse of the Dragon's scaly underbelly gives us a less enchanting image of our mythical hero. In their worst moments Dragons can become bombastic, dissatisfied, ruthless, demanding, opinionated, mawkishly sentimental, egocentric, defensive, power-mad, foolhardy, willful and pompous.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew
i,m a dragon

Dragon
for better results
your colour is gold
flower is rose
fragrance is eau verte
tree is sequoia
flavour is pungent
birthstone is ruby
lucky number is 2

favourites
food is steak au poivre
animal is monkey
drink is bloody mary
spice is cardamom
metal is hammered silver
herb is dill
musical instrument is clarinet

the Dragon is YANG

the Dragon motto is 'I reign'

magnificent dragon
The awesome demeanor of Dragons leaves no doubt as to how vibrant, magnanimous, charismatic, principled, self-sufficient, discriminating, compelling, thrilling, accomplished, good-hearted, healthy and prodigiously shrewd this noble creature can be.

flame thrower!
But one tiny glimpse of the Dragon's scaly underbelly gives us a less enchanting image of our mythical hero. In their worst moments Dragons can become bombastic, dissatisfied, ruthless, demanding, opinionated, mawkishly sentimental, egocentric, defensive, power-mad, foolhardy, willful and pompous.
Thank you perfect Thats the way
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by stafford
mine is the ox (1985).
Also known as the Buffalo, the ox is both patient and meticulous with strong principles, and as such tends to be very stubborn. The ox is extrememly strong, and an excellent worker.

However, these traits also make the ox stubborn, and their sense of self reliance makes it difficult for them to ask for or to receive assistance. Don't go looking for an evening of scintilating conversation from an ox as they are poor conversationists, and unfortunately don't have much of a sense of humour either.

Oxen are ruled by conviction, and they are not often swayed from their beliefs. The ox's ability to criticise others for their own shortcomings is well known. The ox is not very good at coping with its emotions, and can become introverted and self-destructive when they fail to find a way of expressing their feelings.

The Ox in 2005 Year of the Rooster.

The methodical and organised nature of the Rooster suits the Ox well, so Ox’s should expect to be able to carry through any plans they may have and achieve many goals. Ox’s should also experience some new friendships and relationships this year.

Although they have strong bonds, the Ox and Rooster are not known for a special relationship, so this year will be average for the Ox compared to previous years.
Very good thank you
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Afraid I'm a big ox too LOL

The Ox of Chinese Astrology is no bull in a china shop. Steadfast and solid, this powerful Sign is a born leader, being quite dependable and possessing an innate ability to achieve great things. Oxen tend to be plodding and methodical; they approach projects in the step-by-step manner that serves them best, and they never lose sight of their goal. They are tireless workers who are detail-oriented and believe in doing things right the first time.

The world may perceive Oxen as being far too serious or incapable of loosening up. This sturdy sort is less than social by nature and tends to become introverted in a crowd. To make things worse, they can't be bothered with what other people think and prefer to do what makes them feel best. Behind that calm facade, though, lives an Ox who can feel hurt, lonely and unable to connect with others. Friends and family are a great source of comfort to this beast, even if they don't always understand what makes the Ox tick. As a lover, friend, family member or housemate, the Ox makes a wonderfully strong, tender and affectionate companion who is protective and always reliable.

Out in the world, though, Oxen tend to be stubborn, dogmatic, my-way-or-the-highway kind of people who have no concept of when to back down. Oxen don't care to be pushed, especially since they think they're the good guys of the Chinese Zodiac. There is some truth to that theory, since the Ox is smart, trustworthy, caring and honorable. If you need honest, steady and unbiased advice, call on the Ox.

A good lesson for mighty Oxen is to strive to overcome a judgmental nature that keeps them from getting close to others. If they can learn to value their own good qualities, they'll have more room in their hearts to invite others in.

The most compatible match for an Ox is the Snake or the Rooster.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »