View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Id take my picture down if I could, but Azz wont let me he says its his only deterent to stop you lot being norty. All he has to do is say "Go look at Roxys pic in her profile, now if your not good then shes coming to get you!" It works too!
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks Mini, but I hate photos of myself and did try to be brave and put one up but after being called an old old aunt and an agony aunt thought it might be better to take it down If I ever get a better one I will put it up again
I thought your pic looked fine... Better than certain peoples where you can't even see them (not that I would dare mention names like Hayley for example )

Graeme
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks Mini, but I hate photos of myself and did try to be brave and put one up but after being called an old old aunt and an agony aunt thought it might be better to take it down If I ever get a better one I will put it up again !
Foxy, I am sad you feel unable to share yourself with us. I thought your photo was just fine
Originally Posted by Roxy
Id take my picture down if I could, but Azz wont let me he says its his only deterent to stop you lot being norty. All he has to do is say "Go look at Roxys pic in her profile, now if your not good then shes coming to get you!" It works too
Roxy, you are Roxy and I am sure no one here want you to be any other way in looks or otherwise!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Thanks Mini, but I hate photos of myself and did try to be brave and put one up but after being called an old old aunt and an agony aunt thought it might be better to take it down If I ever get a better one I will put it up again
Come on Foxy put your photo back up
You're a fox
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Mini your post was so true what a shame we are not taught to love ourselves when we are children. We might grow up without worrying about silly insignificant things then as adults. Life is far too short.

Foxy for once in my life I agree with stew you are Foxy indeed! But more importantly your a really nice person.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by jake
Mini your post was so true what a shame we are not taught to love ourselves when we are children. We might grow up without worrying about silly insignificant things then as adults. Life is far too short.

Foxy for once in my life I agree with stew you are Foxy indeed! But more importantly your a really nice person.
For once!
We agreed on Guns n' Roses yesterday
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2005, 01:22 PM
So we did twice then!!!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by jake
So we did twice then!!!
Thank you
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
Come on Foxy put your photo back up
You're a fox
Okay Stewart you said it - I'm a fox - I have put a profile picture up where I'm looking particularly foxy
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Okay Stewart you said it - I'm a fox - I have put a profile picture up where I'm looking particularly foxy
Just taken a look, PMSL you make me luagh so muc Foxy
best wishes
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >