Female 

03-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Wonderful news! YAY!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Glad to hear your mum is on the mend Helena .

Your mum sounds a mum in a million ignoring her pain and just thinking about you and Dave, And you sound a daughter in a million for caring the way you do for your mum.
I dont have a good relationship with my mum anymore, too much went on in the past for us to ever be close like you are with your mum. I hope you treasure your close relationship xxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's such a shame bugzy, and me and mum weren't close in the past, although I always loved her, but since she lived here with us for the past 4 years, I got to know her so much better which in turn only made me love her more, she has a great soh and everyone around her adores her, so that says it all really doesn't it, and I'm so glad I still have her, she's always been there you see - how lucky am I! xxxx

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I think we know what you're saying there H and while I don't often say I told you so I had a gut feeling this time that she'd come through this and boy am I pleased for you, Dave, and of course dear old Mum herself
Thanks H, you see, you WERE right (this time!) note to self.... listen to H in future he is right sometimes Thanks for all your support throughout all of my trauma's too!xxxx

Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
am so pleased your mum came through it Helen

now you need to get some rest
Thanks Jackie, yes, this mental stress wears me out more than anything physical, so hopefully I can get a good night's sleep tonight. xxxx

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Fantastic news!!! I just KNEW she would come through it all. Fingers and all paws crossed here that it is sorted out and she doesn't need the other op. Give her our love and best wishes from this end.
Thanks June! I must admit, I didn't have your optimism when I first heard about this op, but once again, she's come out the other side! I just can't believe how strong willed she is, coz to look at her now, well, she's like a little sparrow! xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Wonderful news! YAY!
Thanks Lucky, quite amazing isn't she!! I do hope I have all her genes so I can be a tough old bird like her when I get to that age! xxxxx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Good to hear - but I knew she would be OK !!!

Lots of hugs
xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Great news Helena I as just saying to Gorden what ever are your Mums and my Mums generation made of ?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Good to hear - but I knew she would be OK !!!

Lots of hugs
xxx
Thanks Jo, and for all your support.xxxx

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Great news Helena I as just saying to Gorden what ever are your Mums and my Mums generation made of ?
Too true Lynn, and my mum didn't exactly lead a healthy life either!!! Makes you wonder doesn't it!xxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:05 PM
So pleased your mum came through the op. Gentle hugs to her and you

Sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks Sue, she's such a fighter, and there I was thinking she had had enough, thank goodness she changed her mind!! xxxx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:20 PM
I am so glad your Mum is OK Hope she continues to feel better now she's had her operation. Bless ya! *Hugs*
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Woooooo Hooooo! Fantastic news Aitch. So very pleased to hear the news. Put your feet up now and enjoy a peaceful evening. xxxxx
Page 10 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >