Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2018, 06:58 AM

Daily Thread, Easter Monday, 2nd April.

Good morning everyone. Not sure what the weather is going to be like, think I may get wet walking Amber, which I am about to do now.

Have a good day all, both two and four legged friends. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Morning Moyra, hope you don't get too wet. Dreading taking my 2, out lol..they are good but get them wet and together they are like gremlins lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Wet here too............raincoat required.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Good Morning all; you know what they say "March Wind and April Showers bring forth May Flowers"
Pouring down here Gerty out and now to work. Have a great day all and get dry quickly........................
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Good morning all. It's horrible here too. Wet and breezy, so it's a wet walk today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Besoeker Kazz and Chris and all to follow.
No drier here in Norfolk. We are just in from another wet walk. We also have a very wet conservatory where it has been badly put up and seeps in through the bricks at the bottom.
Goodness knows where it's all coming from and going to.
At least it's not snow.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well and have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you have all manage to get dry from wet walks.

The sooner you can move Lynn the better just hope it is a dry day when you have viewings

Brightening up here but for how long is anyones guess. I too got wet this morning.

Hope all two and four legged are ell

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Afternoon all.
We popped out earlier and have had an impulse buy. An L reg Toyota Previa camper van conversion. We will keep the estate might upgrade that at a later date. Will sell Gorden's Peugeot 206 convertible. The van will be for transporting Dillon and having breaks away the estate will be tidied up and be the car now for us and when we want to take others out whereas at the moment we have to drag all Dillons stuff out and hoover and clean before taking passengers.
Would put up some pics but chromebook playing up.

Sue we have been discussing this and said today if the access road goes ahead we might have a change of heart. Turn the house around so we live out the back. We have a radiator and electric in the conservatory so may take that old one down and put proper engineer bricks in which the ones at the moment aren't build up the floor and tank and have a lovely new conservatory that we can live out the back in, make what is now the living room into a big kitchen diner. We will probably use the new back access as the in and out of the house for walking Dillon and most likely all the time.
Paul and Beth will get their drive so if we decided to stay for a few more years they wouldn't be losing out.
We would then have the jetty put in and buy a boat to and make use of the river out the front.
So watch this space as they say.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Oooooo Lynn, that sounds exciting, after all you have done to the house, would be nice for you to actually have exactly what you want and enjoy it! Congrats on the new Dillonmobile too
Mum and dad are heading off to san antonio now...well shortly, they hate vegas Lol (i am seeing a pattern here) they said it is like blackpool on crack Lol...the food is abismal, they didn't think it would be possible to ruin fries but success Lol
i think i have finally finished my room...well kind of, there is still loads off stuff on half the bed but at least i can sleep in it now Lol...need to clean out underneath and then put the stuff on the bed under the bed...i have however run out of space to put my unwanted stuff so need to leave it for now...at least it is decorated and i can now do and hour or so a day as and when i feel up to it....i am covered in bruises and absolutely knackered but i am really hoping my mum and dad will be pleased...according to Steve this morning i looked like i should be dead Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2018, 06:28 PM
Just pictures of the outside for now. It is already converted from the last couple they sold it to but each time they sell them on they renew the seating, sink, and bed. they will also put in an anchor point for Dillon.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180402_131816450.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	5965   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180402_131849862_HDR.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	5966   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180402_131840615.jpg
Views:	65