Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2018, 06:31 PM

Daily Thread Thursday 29th March 2018

Evening all
Went off for a fringe trim this morning and ended up getting a trim whilst i was there won't need doing again for a while now and just need to get my fringe trimmed each month. The hairdresser nearly didn't recognise me, she said i looked like an entirely different person and looked so much younger with my hair longer
Mum and dad are in the dominican republic, they have bought me some chocolate, apparently it's called pirates booty and it is white chocolate with rum!!
Lol LG, do you know...i would love to be found like that, a skeleton clutching a beer can Lol
Hope Lambing goes well for you, they are cute little devils...mind i think sheep are lovely too
Made Steve spaghetti bolognese so he has some dinners for after work, he is quite annoyed...as am i, he was due of work sat, sun, monday, because it is easter they switched the shifts so he now has, off sat, in sunday (doesn't finish until 11.45pm) off monday in tuesday off wednesday, he put in a holiday form to have sunday off but they said it would be refused so he went straight back in and put a holiday form in for tuesday...i think that got approved, ridiculous way they do the rotas and it is one particular fella who seems to have an issue with letting him have decent days off
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2018, 07:57 PM
'evening Griff and all

Read your words about 'anger issues' and it's like that for most people when in pain or suffering, shame that it's every Wednesday, but it could be worse, you might be that skeleton in the armchair with a can of lager like GM was thinking

Wow white chocolat with a dash of rum, bet that will be delicious

And Mum ordered enough food for an army and there's only you, well that's what Mums do

Also shame about Steve's shifts, has messed up your long weekend but sometimes a long weekend which is not a holiday is better (Not so many people around)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Gordon Mac - Yes Casey does love his walks, vet has told us to keep them short now, and he did actualy lie down this afternoon before we got back to the car. Again the vet told me to just stand by him and let him get up in his own time which is what he did.

Good luck with the lambing and all the other jobs you must have around your place. Not sure if I could manage all that
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'evening Griff and all

Read your words about 'anger issues' and it's like that for most people when in pain or suffering, shame that it's every Wednesday, but it could be worse, you might be that skeleton in the armchair with a can of lager like GM was thinking

Wow white chocolat with a dash of rum, bet that will be delicious

And Mum ordered enough food for an army and there's only you, well that's what Mums do

Also shame about Steve's shifts, has messed up your long weekend but sometimes a long weekend which is not a holiday is better (Not so many people around)
Excuse my ignorance here - I still am not really in the loop so do excuse me if some of my posts cove over as a bit impersonal. Not intended that way.
Don't know what Steve does that requires shift work. Something in the medical field maybe?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Let l...no besoeker , Steve is a bus driver... trying to get him something different but proving difficult
Mum and dad have called me 3times today as they don't think they will be able to call tomorrow as they have a day at sea....I don't expect them to call me everyday...let alone two or three times
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Evening all.

Beautiful day with sunshine all the way. Even went back to town this afternoon and called for a McD's. Finished of burger and fries with an ice cream cone and thought I'd got a piece of the cone part stuck in my throat. Alas no, as the day progressed and turned into night and now into the early hours, my throat feels terrible and it feels like I'm swallowing glass.

Wish me luck on it being a short-lived thing because it really is awful