Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2005, 08:11 AM

man-raze first live performance and launch party

i have got a ticket to go and see man-raze first live performance which is also going to be a launch party too i am a huge def leppard fan and for one reason or another i have never had chance to see them perform live (mainly ill health)well the guitarist (phil collen) from def leppard has joined with the drummer from the sex pistols and bass player from girl to create this side project and on 27 september i am going to london i have never been to a concert,never been to london and certainly never been to a launch party i am excited(can you tell )i am going to london in the afternoon and will be returning back home probably in the early hours i have a list of things i want to do before my health deterorates too much and seeing man-raze is one thing but i am really hoping def leppard will tour next year and i will definately see them live too
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 08:02 AM
last time i saw def leppard live was on the hysteria tour , they are fantastic live . hope you do get to see them .
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2005, 10:19 AM
it is my mission in life to see them live and i WILL see them live(very determined ),i have a list of things to do as i have a medical condition which could leave me in a wheel chair and top of my list is to see def leppard live and would love to meet them although i dare say the latter is impossible i'm dead jealous you got to see them live hopefully they will tour next year when they release their covers album (fingers crossed)in the mean time i am really looking forward to the man-raze gig a different style to def leppard but they have a few good tracks i like!
i have discovered there is no dress code at the spitz which is a huge relief as i can only wear trainers could have been a nightmare
heres a link to the man-raze site with some sample tracks
http://www.man-raze.com/music.html
there are 3 songs with samples click on either the high/low
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:03 PM
i might not be able to go my mum was due to dog sit and her works won't let her have 3 days off so i am hoping she will manage to get the 27th off or else i can't go why do things like this always happen to me?i have the worst luck in the world,i should be used to it after 25 years
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Oh no Griff, can't you get anyone else to dog sit for you?
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by griff
it is my mission in life to see them live and i WILL see them live(very determined ),i have a list of things to do as i have a medical condition which could leave me in a wheel chair and top of my list is to see def leppard live and would love to meet them although i dare say the latter is impossible i'm dead jealous you got to see them live hopefully they will tour next year when they release their covers album (fingers crossed)in the mean time i am really looking forward to the man-raze gig a different style to def leppard but they have a few good tracks i like!
i have discovered there is no dress code at the spitz which is a huge relief as i can only wear trainers could have been a nightmare
heres a link to the man-raze site with some sample tracks
http://www.man-raze.com/music.html
there are 3 songs with samples click on either the high/low
i actually got to meet them too i have met loads of bands in my glory days .. but my crownng glory was apprearing in an ac/dc video
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 07:51 AM
ooohh deefin,you lucky devil i am hoping that if mum can't mind the hounds my dad will my eldest dog is very protective of the home and wary of people,i suppose if i am really stuck i could get my vet to look after them
also deefin,how cool staring in an ac/dc video the only famous people i really got to meet was the cov city players(i am not interested in cov city though )and tony iommi(black sabbath)he was quite cool!if i manage to get any piccies(if i go)i will try to post them keeping everything crossed that i get to meet phil collen
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2005, 11:20 AM
i wouldnt exactly say i started in the video . but i was in it .. my daughter has takemn over the whole band and gig thing now im getting to old .
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2005, 07:23 AM
You are never too old!! my dad keeps saying he is too old to go to concerts and gigs
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 08:02 AM
well i went to my launch party and wow what a fab night man-raze sounded absolutely great the atmosphere was fantastic and although i am in a lot of pain now (and will be for several more days)it was so worth it as i got to meet phil collen(def leppard)and he was kind enought o let me have my photo taken with him and sign my t-shirt only problem is that the pain i'm in shows on the photo i didn't get to meet paul cook(sex pistols)or simon laffy(girl) but i had a really great time
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >