Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-07-2010, 02:38 PM

Samuel, Jack Russell Terrier, DOB 06.03

Samuel, Jack Russell Terrier, DOB 06.03

Homing Requirements: Samuel needs a family who have Samuel's interests and safety first most in their hearts. He came into rescue with scars on his head which means he is probably an ex-ratter. He is very accomplished in human and dogs skills, but may not come off lead. Not for cats or small furries.

His Story: Samuel came over from a Irish pound at the beginning of June to another rescue. He is now neutered, vax'd and chipped. Terrierrescue has taken him in as we could offer him foster care and knowing he'll be homed in a jiff! We reckon Samuel is around 8 years old, but remember a terrier of this size can easily live to 17!

Advert: Samuel is such a lovely chap and is ever so sweet. He walks well on his lead, at times he can be a bit strong, but given the right handling soon wants to please so much and will trot along your side. Samuel loves affection and will perch on your lap for a cuddle which he returns with kisses. He is such a sweet chap looking for a special home. Not only is Samuel so loving he also loves to work for his treats. He can sit and is learning to lay down.

Samuel loves other dogs just as much and, despite being a terrier and a bit of a lad, he mixes very well with male dogs as well as the girls and would love a home with a few playmates. He's such a bright and happy dog though that he'd be just as content to be someone's special and spoilt little guy with the whole family to himself. Please give this lovely boy the chance in a life time and be his forever best friend!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/r7x3s5/ so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-07-2010, 09:16 AM
An update from Samuel's fosterer:

"Samuel has settled in beautifully, he sleeps well in his crate (only in a crate because he doesn't like my cats)! Loves his food, but isn't too greedy. Follows me round wagging his tail and waiting to be invited to sit on my lap. He's clean in the house (now he knows he mustn't mark) and he's not barky, but will squeak for attention when he's left, before settling down to snooze. He walks well on the lead, I'm sure with time he would be off lead too and loves his walks, but isn't too high energy, loves a mooch round the garden and will fall asleep in a shady spot. He loves a cuddle on your lap or beside you, and adores the car.

In fact this little boy is one of the easiest, most pleasant house guests I've ever had. Though my cats would say different, he cannot understand why I allow them in the house, but when told to leave, respects my wishes, what a clever boy".

Closed Thread