Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
John Bull
Dogsey Junior
Male 

08-10-2009, 12:25 AM

What an inspiring Forum

I have been on several Forums and never come across such a predominance of members who are so helpful, downright sensible and considerate.

The reactions I have had with very few exceptions have been constructive and non-argumentative. I feel that I am amongst people who really care for animals. Obviously most of the chat is about dogs, but I hope that ALL animals are considered with the same passionate embrace.

This is particularly vital for WILD animals, who`s very survival is constantly threatened by our own irresponsibilty in not recognising the absolute value and contribution they all make to the ecology, sheer beauty and future of our planet.

If we all had the same attitude as those members I have had the privilege of "meeting", then our children will inherit a world of natural beauty instead of a baren waste and concrete jungle.

Thanks to every one of you
John Bull
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 05:39 AM
What a lovely post, John, and you are so right about the wild animals on this planet.......

I feed the local foxes nightly - do I get an extra brownie point?

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 05:47 AM
What a lovely post to wake up to.

I sponsor RSPB,PDSA,NCD and Interntional organisiations regards animals, I think alot of people on here do to.

Nice of you hun xxx
kingbenny
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Great post! I think i sometimes forget just how horrible internet forums can be, we don't seem to have much of that here. Gold stars for all of us!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Lovely post Glad you feel comfortable here. Dogsey is the best place to be! x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2009, 01:26 PM
What a lovely post John and I have to say I wholeheartedly agree.

I adore wild animals and am fortunate that I live in the middle of the countryside and am hoping to be able to teach my 1 year old son all about the wonders of British wildlife.