Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2016, 06:27 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, May 14

Did a great long thread and it has disappeared! Start Again!

Good Morning all,

Had a restless night but am up, was well before 7am but have now lost about half an hour of thread time.

Lynn, wish Gorden all the luck with that posting, it would be ideal if he could secure it. Hope Dillon is ok.

Griff, hope the night on the board worked for you though I very much doubt it. Take care today.

June, hope your back is on the mend too and Zen hasn't munched her way through anything else.

Hope everyone else is ok, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2016, 06:37 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow, glad you are up and about following your medical goings on yesterday. Sincerely hope that there is no after effect for you and that following the necessary surgery etc, you come back fitter and stronger than before. Take care of yourself and let your son take Amber out for a while so that you have a little time to yourself to recover. My very best wishes. G.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2016, 06:52 AM
Morning Moyra, LG and all who follow.
I too hope you're feeling well today Moyra after yesterday.
griff many years ago when the children were small I twanged something in my back picking up Michael from his cot. Had to have the Dr in they visited in those days. He told me to sleep on the floor well it made it worse couldn't even get up from the floor the next day. Really hoping you can find something to ease the pain.
June hope your back is feeling better too today.

Thank you for all the good wishes for Gorden next Friday. We are excited but will try to remain calm in case he isn't successful. It would be wonderful if he was though.
Today off out for picnic bits for tomorrow.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-05-2016, 07:32 AM
Good morning Moyra Lg Lynn and all to come
Sorry you had a restless night Moyra hugs hopefully Steve will see to Amber today
Fingers crossed here for Gorden's interview next week Lynn enjoy the walk /picnic tomorrow
LG hope your all doing ok up on them there moors
Griff TW hoping there's an improvement with the backs dinnie be doing anything daft now also Zen hasn't had a midnight feast of the plants lol
Hoping everyone else is hail n hearty including all doglets
Been kept busy of late as sisters been poorly thankfully on the mend now
Beautiful morning here light frost on the cars earlier sun splitting the sky's now better make the most of it
Nothing on the cards today as it's just me and the muppets oh and washing not back till Monday
Hope everyone has a great day what ever your all up to
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Good morning

Sorry about the restless night Moyra perhaps you can have rest today and Steve can take over the walking of Amber.

Sorry your sister has bee ill but pleased she is on the mend Norma.

Hope your back is feeling better today Griff but I don't think the board will have done a lot for it

You were about early Gordon hope you have a good day

Enjoy the picnic shopping Lynn and that you find something very tasty.

Dull here this morning with a chilly wind. Everybody with a dog seemed to be out this morning some I have never seen before. Something rampaged through my veg patch last night (think it was Mr Fox) and trampled over the fine mesh over my sprout plants but hopefully they will recover during the day if not still have a few to replace them with. Nothing much planned today except t plant out my French marigold bedding plants.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Morning all
Sorry you had a restless night Moyra
Lynn, hope you find all your picnic bits
Norma, lovely to hear from you, sorry to hear there has been illness in the family
Sue, enjoy the planting out
You are all right....the board did nothing at all for my back....then got up this morning to find the cat had been very poorly overnight so back off to the vets!! he saw the vet that i on't like but he has given him some medicine and i have to increase his painkillers
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2016, 09:45 AM
The plants are safe and survived the night
Hope you are giving yourself a quiet day Moyra and not doing too much, its dead bluddy annoying when the post disappears isn't it, I usually go and do something else till I've calmed down
Feeling a bit better this morning, last night I was really sore, I kept feeling something give in the middle of my back and couldn't get comfy. Then I must have got myself in the right position as I woke up about 7am, then went back to sleep for a while, I pad myself round with pillows, Griff. I have got an orthopaedic mattress as well.I have a friend with a memory foam mattress and she says its great, youngest son has one as well. Only thing about them is that they are very warm, and I hate that. Sorry Dex is still not well, have they any idea what it is
Sue,sometimes I go out and there's people I have never seen before or since, and then sometimes its deserted. Fridays always seems to be busy, lots of cyclists yesterday and some walkers. I try to keep away at weekends, I've got the river back thank goodness.
Well Sean will be with me in 10 minutes so best get a move on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2016, 10:09 AM
TW, you can get a cool cover for matresses i think...wonder would that keep you cool?
well Dex has decided that toay is a good time to get gastorenteritis...Lovely, he is in the garden, done a huge wee, had lots to drink and is just lying there feeling a bit sorry for hiself, i felt so sad for him that i covered the cushions on my egg chair and put him in there....but he wasn't happy, he is now back under his deck chair
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2016, 02:14 PM
I went to sleep on a plank last night, woke up board stiff this morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Have had girls on the river and Cariad and Keshi been a walk along the river bank. Fence is now painted, and waiting for it to dry and plants will probably go in tomorrow now. Sun is quite hot but the wind is still cool, glad I put a coat on when I went onto the river as it gets pretty cold down there. Saw my first duckling, it was with 2 males who made it pretty clear to Zen that it wasn't advisable to go closer, but she did anyway.
Aw poor Dex he is not having a good time of it is he.
Having a butty and a brew then a shower and hair wash, and probably a siesta as hurting
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >