View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 11:21 PM
MANDY,ya poor babe Hope you're ok.Thank goodness you can still type though,I'd miss you Take it easy
Not long now till Lauryn's birthday and you'll have Liam back again.Meant to say I seen the pic of him and Rosie,he's lovely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Wee bit strange - Wow! that's putting it mildly! Evening Mandy.
I was being kind
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Just popped in to see how malka is. Hope she is OK. TT.
Still up - waiting for yet another doctor after the pills the first one [who eventually turned up] caused even more of an allergic reaction.

So they sent an ambulance with three paramedics - gotta go to hospital - not gonna go to hospital as hospital has no idea about allergies, see swollen face and/or tongue say it is toothache.

Paramedics gave me Solu-Medrol IV - did EKG [what you call ECG] which was OK. BP high on systolic, which is understandable but nice and low diastolic which is fine. Accepted that I will not let them take me to the hospital so said they would get a doctor to bring me some prednisone, which is what I need and what I have been waiting for.

It has now gone 1.30am and I have just been told that a doctor will be here "in about two hours" . I have to sleep.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
MANDY,ya poor babe Hope you're ok.Thank goodness you can still type though,I'd miss you Take it easy
Not long now till Lauryn's birthday and you'll have Liam back again.Meant to say I seen the pic of him and Rosie,he's lovely
I'm ok now thank you it's not long till my baby is 16 next Tuesday and yes Liam and Sarah coming back for the weekend
Thank you, He is lovely, have to agree
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Still up - waiting for yet another doctor after the pills the first one [who eventually turned up] caused even more of an allergic reaction.

So they sent an ambulance with three paramedics - gotta go to hospital - not gonna go to hospital as hospital has no idea about allergies, see swollen face and/or tongue say it is toothache.

Paramedics gave me Solu-Medrol IV - did EKG [what you call ECG] which was OK. BP high on systolic, which is understandable but nice and low diastolic which is fine. Accepted that I will not let them take me to the hospital so said they would get a doctor to bring me some prednisone, which is what I need and what I have been waiting for.

It has now gone 1.30am and I have just been told that a doctor will be here "in about two hours" . I have to sleep.
Oh heck Malka, hope doctor turns up soon
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Malka - Hope the Doc gets a move on and delivers your meds, so you can have some. obviously much needed, rest. Good vibes and all best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Goodnight, Gordon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Big 16 Not much older than that myself
Alrighty,I'm off to Noddyland...sleep well all,see ya tomorrow xxx
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Mandy - You have obviously reached Nirvana, a woman with no voice, who still goes to work - just perfect!lol!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Goodnight Eileen - Sleep well! Nite Lacey! Off out with dogs myself now - just a quick walk and then it's the usual bath 'n bed.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Mandy - You have obviously reached Nirvana, a woman with no voice, who still goes to work - just perfect!lol!
Of course I'm perfect bet your Mem was not looking over your shoulder when you typed that
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >