Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 05:45 AM

Good morning Sunday 18th June.

Morning everyone. Happy fathers day to any dads out there.
Lovely picture of Max Beseoker.

Well what a night sat in the conservatory with the door open till 11 to try to cool the house down. Fans had been going all day in the house.
Went up to bed at 11-30 Dillon followed very hot up there started whining and restless. Came back down I followed opened up the back of house again and curled up on sofa in conservatory it was nice and cool in there and Dillon on the floor.
Eventually came in the living room he followed bit restless for a while left back of house open till 3.30 this morning. He eventually settled and popped up to bed till 5.30 then got up to walk him by 5.45. Gorden did deign to come with us but is sneezing so expect the fact that I have been getting up at the crack of dawn for about 2 weeks with the heat for Dillon walking and 2 hours proper sleep last night will not outweigh his sneezing.
Hopefully the piriton and honey will will calm it down otherwise it is going to make for a miserable day. My patience is running out with his not realising maybe I am tired but I suppose that comes second in his book.
Off to Marks later trying to keep the house cool for when Dillon has to be in here for a couple of hours later.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends. Keep cool everyone and have a good Sunday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Oops I take it back he is cheering up and stopped sneezing after his honey.
Fingers crossed he will remain cheerful.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Morning everyone. Had bad night of no sleep and them a bit of sleep. Tyto didn't, he just slept. Oh to be a dog with no worries. Fathers Day today so Sara coming up to cook and then she will sit out in the sun with me. I will sit for a bit and drink a glass or two of vino and then come back in as I know it will be to hot for me. Sara will sunbathe for awhile. Have a good day with whatever is in store for you all. Lynn I am finding homeopathic remedies working better than over the counter stuff. Amazing. Still I hope Gorden gets some relief. I have been very bad this year with itchy eyes. Started having this allergy thing at 7 years old and told I would grow out of it, I am still waiting, so I must be still young. rofl!! Didn't stop me though from being around horses and hay and grass. June hope you are feeling better today and Griff, WAKE UP!!! Sorry couldn't resist.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Lol Lynn, let's hope the good mood lasts!! Have a lovely time at Marks and I hope you get a good nights sleep soon..must be hard for Dillon in this heat, I know with Max we could never get him in...Steve used to have to go to work with the back door left open
Nothing doing for me today...well not so far as I know...oh yeah there is, cook the dogs dinner
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 06:55 AM
Lol Brenda...sorry to hear you didn't sleep well...hopefully tonight will be better. Enjoy your day with Sara
Oh no...just realised I have to be up early again tomorrow..ahhhhh
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Wish you lived round here griff you could put a new windscreen wiper on her car.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Good morning all, Happy Father's Day to those who are fathers. Was going to get Steve a father's day card and present from Amber, then thought he never walks her for me and apart from her greeting with a toy when he comes in the only thing they both share is his food!

I had a good night last night slept well most of the time. Lovely photo of Max Besoeter, he sure is a special dog.

Have a good day everyone and enjoy this fantastic weather, which incidentally I am not complaining about but is too hot for me!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 07:09 AM
Moyra...good for you!!!! You do more than enough for him as it is and as you say....he doesn't really help with Amber
Awww, Brenda, would have done that for you no bother!!! Little things I can manage, bigger stuff no chance anymore, I am annoyed that I can't do the radiator and I am just hoping this guy is decent
Will need to get my dad to WhatsApp my bro later...he is currently in Borneo in the rain forest I think...paid a load for 2nights in the rainforest...swear we can't be related
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 07:11 AM
Well off to walk Tyto just round the green again as it is quite warm out there. Moyra maybe you must ask him again. I know he has in the past and maybe he is waiting for you to ask him again. Mind you I like walking mine so I expect you like walking Amber. bfn.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Good morning everyone and Happy Fathers Day

Have a good day at Mark's and hope Gorden is fine for the rest of the day.

Hope you manage to rest today Brenda.

Well done Moyra you are learning have a good day.

Griff hope your head is ok this morning.

Lovely pictures of Max Besoeker.

Lovely day here and just off out with Teazle. I too suffer from that dreadful hay fever and like you Brenda was told I would grow out of it - well not so far. Although I must admit it isn't as bad as years ago when it would turn into asthma so am pleased that has passed. Just have bouts of sneezing, watery and itching eyes. Still manage to mow the grass and do the gardening.

Hae a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >