View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Bandit would complain he is cold and I don't provide enough blankets.

Scooby would complain he never gets any peace and quiet since the youngsters came along!

And Malcolm would complain I don't cuddle him enough because no one in the world has enough time to give Malcolm all the cuddles he desires!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Great thread....

Tilly would only complain that being fed 2x a day isn't enough for such a growing girl, and that her belly isn't scratched 24 hrs a day!

Daisy would complaing about EVERYTHING..... not having roast beef for every meal, not having the entire sofa to herself, not having the heating on 24 x 7, the fact that her owners insist on showing her affection, making her wear a harness (so humiliating) sending her to daycare to play with all her friends and lovely people about 5 times a year! the list goes on and on.... poor Daisy
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Gracie would be saying that as a pedigree she really deserves preferential treatment over that runt of a mutt she has to share her home with, and why won't I just let her go round next door and have it out with those shih tzus, they have an attitude problem and they need putting in their place.

Gelert would whinge about his mistress stopping him from eating cat poo. It's a canine delicacy fgs.
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Guinness would ask why we haven't got another cat yet, and can he please be fed entirely on raw instead of part raw, part kibble.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Skye........her Dad isn't home 24/7

Tess........we are always saying her name (thats cuz she is always doing something )

Mojo........doesn't have a lap all day to sit on.

Bruce.......Silly Mommy put a dividing door between the rooms and now he can not sit on the window seat guarding

Flower......she has no complaints life is good atm
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Hooch would complain about the fact that we don't consider the smell of fox poo as perfame de la delicate. we have no class you see.
He would set the doggy police on us because we make him go outside when it is wet and cold and don't answer to all his demands instantly.
DenisaC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-10-2012, 01:05 AM
I think my dog would moan about "babying" him to much. He always gets picked up but he should know how loved he is. He would also complain about the walks he gets because he doesn't seem to love them to much and he is very stubborn. I think would also complain about being left alone while my family is at work or at school but we try to bring him everywhere with us.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Rufus would moan that nobody takes a lot of notice of what he tells them to do, he is in charge after all.

Kia would complain that food isn't available 24/7 and the two young boys don't take no for an answer.

Chico is quite easy going and takes it all in his stride.

Pip is also a happy boy but would probably complain about his recent vet visits and our fixation on his rear end.

Taz is just nuts and quite hyper so would probably moan about the fact that the others lose interest in his games before he does.

Fiji would complain that she has to do as told by everyone and don't we know she is more important than her children and grandson and should therefore be allowed to stay in the humans bed at all times unless a) being walked or b) fed.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Fudge would on plain to I don't know what I am doing at agility and she old o far better without me.She would also complain at not being allowed to stay with me 24 hours a day.

Buttons would tell you all about his vast collection of cuddly toys and how he is honestly honestly a big scary dog !
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Wonderful pics.....not seen those amazing ears in so long!

Ben McFuzzzylugs that is.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >