Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-07-2014, 04:15 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread [Monday]

The most beautiful time of the day - weather fresh and pleasant before the horrid heat hits. Also gloriously quiet and would it not be wonderful if time stood still just as it is now?

I wish you all a very pleasant and peaceful day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Morning Malka, you were up early this morning. Glad it is quiet there at the moment. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Have a good day everyone, God Bless.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
The most beautiful time of the day - weather fresh and pleasant before the horrid heat hits. Also gloriously quiet and would it not be wonderful if time stood still just as it is now?

I wish you all a very pleasant and peaceful day.
It would get very boring if it stayed the same and each day has its morning quiet...we value the quiet because it is ephemeral

Valued here; after yesterday's bedlam..

Fascinating sky scape out there.. dark and bright, heavy and light... the swallows say rain....and tomorrow drat it but we shall see..

Planning another away day later this week..Combine it with shopping etc. Love the planning and this time I will make sure I have my map with me. So many narrow lanes in Ireland, a positive maze and signposts have not been heard of .. eventually you come out where you started of course

Today is for finishing off various work etc. I put a shamrock atop the rainbow hat and it makes me smile.

Happy Monday everyone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Morning

It's funny Malka, I was thinking similar thoughts at around that time but then I heard our neighbour's van's reversing beeps!

We had some thunder last night and rain so OH wasn't too impressed that I'd asked him to water the plants last night!

Loki has had six fits now; he had ten last time so I'm expecting more. He is eating and drinking, albeit messily.

We won't be going anywhere today with Loki having fits but we can do some baking and painting and maybe the kids can play out on the green if the rain stays away.

Have a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Morning all.
We were going to have one of our away days and take Pepsi and Tango to the river again but it was lashing with rain when we got up. It's a bit better now but we have decided to leave it for a better day.
I have a lot here to be getting on with anyway.

I hope you are all well and that the poorly doggies soon improve.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Morning, Malka, Moyra, Rose, Linda and Nippy Jen.

Enjoy the peace and quiet everyone. Took ages to et to sleep due to lots of noise in the neighbourhood. Then just as I started dropping off around 3 we had a thunderstorm. Had to get up to bring Dillon in he was sleeping under the gazebo when it stopped at 5 this morning back out he went.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Rain was forecast here last night, but never materialised. I hadn't watered last night so have done it now. Was very warm in the night and looking to be hot today, we are off out on the river later
Hoping Loki is doing OK and he gets better quickly
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning, Malka, Moyra, Rose, Linda and Nippy Jen.

Enjoy the peace and quiet everyone. Took ages to et to sleep due to lots of noise in the neighbourhood. Then just as I started dropping off around 3 we had a thunderstorm. Had to get up to bring Dillon in he was sleeping under the gazebo when it stopped at 5 this morning back out he went.
Sympathy here, Lynn. The terrible noise opposite ( they were taking a third cut off the field ) freaked collie out so I fed them before 3 pm and medicated her.. was up in the night then taking them out to pee etc.

Once collie freaks out this is the only way.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Rain was forecast here last night, but never materialised. I hadn't watered last night so have done it now. Was very warm in the night and looking to be hot today, we are off out on the river later
Hoping Loki is doing OK and he gets better quickly
Same here re the lack of forecast rain.. have not yet watered though as they say more (MORE?) is due anytime...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 09:30 AM
No rain forecast here till Thursday now, very different from what they were saying last night.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »