Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 07:17 PM

He is so stupid SBT

Sorry bruno but you really are

My downstairs neighbours doorbell seems to have been upped to the highest possible volume that we can now hear it ring from our house !!

However poor Bruno ( even although he knows we dont have a doorbell !!) has taken to jumping off his comfy spot and charging downstairs to check our front door whenever my neighbours doorbell rings !!!

what a twit he is !!!

ohhhh I dont mean you are really stupid Bruno - just a wee bit !!!

anyone else got silly dog stories !!!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Blesss him
well i guess if anything its good exercise! hee hee

Scrumpy chases aeroplanes yep, he has lost the plot, always think one day he will come trotting in with a jumbo jet in his mouth!
TJ ? how long you got
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-12-2005, 07:49 PM
Hmm...

Once,while i was looking out of bedroom window out onto the fields at back of house,Vegas decided he also wanted to have a peek and bounced up onto the windowsil (its a normal height sil-not low down).He then looked like a circus dog trying to stand on a narrow windowsil,but didnt fall off!

He used to like bouncing on my nieces big trampoline before he was banned cause of the paw prints and hair he left behind.

He ploughed into my pasta bake which was on kitchen worktop awaiting oven heating up.His muzzle was covered in the red sauce and i burst out laughing!

While walking in woodland-he emmerged from undergrowth with a discarded hatchet between his jaws (this took some explaining to the elderly couple who were nearby...)

Most embarassing moment happened with Abe my old Rottie.
While we were walking to the vets,a teenager put his burger beside him on the bench while he had a drink.As we passed,Abe grabbed the burger from the polystyrene tray and ate it! I ended up giving the kid £3 to buy another and he saw the funny side afterwards,but i was hoping for a hole to open up beneath me...
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-12-2005, 07:55 PM
Haha i just love Bruno.
Everytime i go offshore susanne let me speak to the pup`s over the phone (yes i know how sad that sounds) but spike really like it.
But...................... everytime the phone rings in the house Spike think`s its for him so you have to battle with him to get the phone. its really quiet funny!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by spike_the_staffy
Haha i just love Bruno.
Everytime i go offshore susanne let me speak to the pup`s over the phone (yes i know how sad that sounds) but spike really like it.
But...................... everytime the phone rings in the house Spike think`s its for him so you have to battle with him to get the phone. its really quiet funny!

PMSL thats fab - Its ok we are sad too and sometime I have to restrain myself from telling "What bruno did " stories to non doggy people - as they look at me like a loon !!!

also very embarassing when I shouted "Go to daddy " to bruno when he was getting out thew car in our driveway and my next door neighbours were getting into their car and clearly thinks we are very sad !!

Steve - Vegas sounds like such a clown !!
and Abe was a typical rottie - thinking with his belly !!!
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-12-2005, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=Brundog]PMSL thats fab - Its ok we are sad too and sometime I have to restrain myself from telling "What bruno did " stories to non doggy people - as they look at me like a loon !!!

also very embarassing when I shouted "Go to daddy " to bruno when he was getting out thew car in our driveway and my next door neighbours were getting into their car and clearly thinks we are very sad !!

OOOH don`t worry about that i shout "go see mam" from down the street. my neighbours think am crazy too, when am playing with spike n skye in the back garden u would think its 2 kids am playing with not dogs, i can see my neighbours looking over the fence thinking am a complete nutcase!! but hey its my babys!!!! haha
k9casper
New Member!
Male 

01-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Just read this little lot and I thought I had to join in here...

Zodiac my little love (My heart of gold) barks at the door as well and we have no bells in the flat. If i am instant messaged he will wake me up then growl at the computer. I am not sure who is worse me or my dog.

I think that I will see the (V) word about upping his shots to include Sanity!!!!

Hugs n woof to you all.
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Where to start...

My favourite "stupid dog story" about Meg is from a few years ago. I used to have a chair in a bay window in my living room. She would jump up into the chair and watch everything going on in the street through the window. She always used to look very alert and intelligent, following everything that was going on, with her head tilting to either side, and her eyes following everything. I used to think what an intelligent dog she must be to take such an interest in the outside world all the time. Except that one day I walked into the living room and she was doing all these things - gazing at the window, tilting her head and looking up and down......but the curtains were shut!!!

Also, she likes to carry things around like socks and bits of paper and tries to get me to chase her. Every now and again she'll try to pick up her blanket and run away with it...while she's standing on it!

I also remember when she was a puppy, she tried to get a small alarm clock to join in a game of chase with her. she was very disappointed when it didn't respond...
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by Steve

Most embarassing moment happened with Abe my old Rottie.
While we were walking to the vets,a teenager put his burger beside him on the bench while he had a drink.As we passed,Abe grabbed the burger from the polystyrene tray and ate it! I ended up giving the kid £3 to buy another and he saw the funny side afterwards,but i was hoping for a hole to open up beneath me...
That made me laugh soooo much because our choccie lab Tetley would do exactly the same
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Bruno sounds great!

Where do I start?!

We were walking through the park the other day and she decided she was going to go home with a jogger instead of me!
She actually trotted along to heel OFF LEAD with him (something she won't do with me!) as if she was his, he turned and looked at me as if to say 'err - don't you want her back?!'

If I'm fussing her she looks up at me so much that if i stand up she's so focussed on me that she carries on watching me and ends up falling over backwards! She's always falling over backwards!

She has too many quirks to tell you about but look out as I will add them every now and again!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >