Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

30-07-2005, 10:04 PM

How do you escape?

When you feel you need to escape the world for a while?

I turn up the music and listen to some drum and bass

(It's what I have on at the moment www.bassdrive.com)

Another thing I do is have a shower and put my fingers in my ears and point the shower on my head

So, how do u escape?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:22 PM
i dont seem to be able to escape much especially not from me little one and when i do its only for a few minutes in the shower or in the toilet of all rooms but it does me
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:31 PM
I walk the dogs and take my MP3 player for a bit of uplifting music! Works everytime!

I'd be lost without my dogs to walk! :smt049
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

30-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I grab a board and go for a skate. Going for a cruise down a hill is wonderful for clearing the mind. A lot of comparisons have been made between riding a longboard and meditating. Surfing a longboard's similar too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Depending on what I want to escape I either have a lovely bath - scented etc etc and read a book there - heaven

Or I take the dogs for a walk if really want to relax I only take Sal - because I can let my mind wonder then because she seems to be linked into me and knows me inside out. The pup though is getting there.

Or I go for a drive, I find that very theraputic but above all the bath.
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:39 PM
I take me dogs over the back of the field where No-one ever goes and sit on my log while i let the dogs do their own thing i've sat there for 2 hours before just being on my own.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-07-2005, 10:39 PM
sit at the pc with the ipod turned up as loud as possible blocking out everything that is going on in the house or a long walk with Star
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by BorderCollieLvr
I take me dogs over the back of the field where No-one ever goes and sit on my log while i let the dogs do their own thing i've sat there for 2 hours before just being on my own.

Sounds like the sort of walk that I go on every day to escape arguing kids and moaning OH.Tranquil.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz
Depending on what I want to escape I either have a lovely bath - scented etc etc and read a book there - heaven

Or I take the dogs for a walk if really want to relax I only take Sal - because I can let my mind wonder then because she seems to be linked into me and knows me inside out. The pup though is getting there.

Or I go for a drive, I find that very theraputic but above all the bath.
Have to agree with you there. I love going out in my car, when it gets too much I head for Weardale a very challenging drive especially when it's been snowing!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2005, 11:08 PM
I tried to escape to my bedroom about 7.00 last night - I just couldn't take anymore of my four year olds talking, she's driving me crazy
I had been there about 1/2 hr and was just dozing off when I heard the enemy saying 'I'm going to see what mummy is doing' Oooh Nooooooooo, I think they forgot to cut the umbilical cord or something
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »