Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:39 AM

Morning Dogsey folks - here's Thursday!

Morning all,

I’m not even going to mention the weather today, apart from to say that the dry and sunny weather is due here on Saturday. How nice of them to get it the right way around for a change

Nearly Friday – I can almost taste it. Oh no, wait, that’s the toothpaste......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
The problem with sex in the movies is I tend to drop my popcorn.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Dull but dry here too. I've been up since 4.30am as couldn't sleep, don't know why but its just so annoying.
One more day to the dreaded football and then I suppose that will be an end to normal TV in the evenings and we will be subjected to watching 22 grown overpaid men chasing a bag of wind. Still at least we have dogsey they can't move that
Have a good day everyone.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev and Jackie, and everyone

Logged in early today just to see how poor Bailey's been doing Just wish we had better news though.

Dull and dreary here too but dry. Off with the doglets in a mo, then seeing my heart nurse (why I don't know coz they won't get me on those statins!!!)

It's Georgie's birthday today he's 12, so he's getting a cooked chicken and lots and lots of cuddles, and somehow I think he knows, coz he came into the kitchen this morning, I told him it was his birthday as I gave him a fishstick, and his tail was going like the clappers and he had a great big goofy smile on his face as he ran off with it Zena had the cheek to try and nick it out of his mouth, but she'd already had hers, so she got told off!

Have a good one!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 06:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Don't mention the weather...it's grim! Have a hospital appointment this morning to check my thumb after the surgery so hope it's the last one! Then a couple of meetings this afternoon and home for a chinese in front of the tele. Have a good Thursday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Dull but dry here too. I've been up since 4.30am as couldn't sleep, don't know why but its just so annoying.
One more day to the dreaded football and then I suppose that will be an end to normal TV in the evenings and we will be subjected to watching 22 grown overpaid men chasing a bag of wind. Still at least we have dogsey they can't move that
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev - I'm looking forward to the footie.... *ducks*

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki, Bev and Jackie, and everyone

Logged in early today just to see how poor Bailey's been doing Just wish we had better news though.

Dull and dreary here too but dry. Off with the doglets in a mo, then seeing my heart nurse (why I don't know coz they won't get me on those statins!!!)

It's Georgie's birthday today he's 12, so he's getting a cooked chicken and lots and lots of cuddles, and somehow I think he knows, coz he came into the kitchen this morning, I told him it was his birthday as I gave him a fishstick, and his tail was going like the clappers and he had a great big goofy smile on his face as he ran off with it Zena had the cheek to try and nick it out of his mouth, but she'd already had hers, so she got told off!

Have a good one!
Morning Aitch, and a very happy birthday to the delicious Georgie!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Don't mention the weather...it's grim! Have a hospital appointment this morning to check my thumb after the surgery so hope it's the last one! Then a couple of meetings this afternoon and home for a chinese in front of the tele. Have a good Thursday all
Morning J - hope all goes well at the hospital - enjoy our chinese tonight x0x
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all,
I am sulking as my chest is worse and coughing hurts the sun has been out today, yet freezing winds.
End of my moaning
Hoping Monty goes well today with his op
Hope everyone has a lovely day xxxxxxxxxx
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, just enjoyed a damp walk with the girls and fudge, the good news is today is my last proper day at work before my hols, am out at another site tomorrow.

Have a fab day everyone and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Another dreary morning here and not just the weather. Cr@p night due to another one of Gorden's famous stuff ups, not sure how many more I can take. Still thats another thread maybe.

Anyhows not much on here today thank goodness. Loved the gem today. Have a good day all.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

10-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x
Yep nearly the weekend, god I must be a sad person wishing the weeks away . . . . !!!!

Morning Gorgeous Aitch x x x x x and Happy 12th Birthday to my fave doggy Georgie, Sasha sends loads of woos and licks to her pin-up x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Steph, Sheree, Lynn, Elaine, Jenny, Sweetie Pie Pat, Jackie and all x x x x x x x

Have a lovely day and be safe out there x x x x x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2010, 06:47 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxxxx

Weatherwise it has rained again.....but allotment wise thats great and good for weeding

So off to the allotment now

Love to you all have a brill day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >