Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 05:21 AM

Morning, Dogsey folks!

Morning all,

Another great work day yesterday – it went so smoothly, I managed to nip out to the local Sainsbury’s for some shopping. We eat such a lot of fruit in our house, all that I had bought on Friday last had almost gone……… and on that subject, why the heck are grapes so bloody expensive? Anyone?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Honk if you love peace and quiet.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 05:27 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all. It's been blowing a gale here all night. Thought we'd end up in Kansas this morning Glad work is ok for you Vicki, makes a change! Well tonight's the night, big lottery rollover so fingers crossed eh? I'm out for tea with the girls and am looking forward to it. Have a good Wednesday all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 05:39 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Off to the vets with Shady this morning to hopefully get the steroid injections straight into her joints to ease her pain.
On a plus side I am starting day 3 of my diet today and the last two nights have slept much better and after hopping on the scales this morning (naughty me) it looks like I have lost several lbs already
Hope you have another good day at work Vicki and everyone else have a good day whatever your doing.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 05:48 AM
Morning Vivki, morning all, its a lovely morning here today, makes me feel so much better, amd off for my first counselling session this afternoon so hopefully i can think about coming off the happy pills soon.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all. It's been blowing a gale here all night. Thought we'd end up in Kansas this morning Glad work is ok for you Vicki, makes a change! Well tonight's the night, big lottery rollover so fingers crossed eh? I'm out for tea with the girls and am looking forward to it. Have a good Wednesday all
Morning J - I've everything crossed, but I may fall over....

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Off to the vets with Shady this morning to hopefully get the steroid injections straight into her joints to ease her pain.
On a plus side I am starting day 3 of my diet today and the last two nights have slept much better and after hopping on the scales this morning (naughty me) it looks like I have lost several lbs already
Hope you have another good day at work Vicki and everyone else have a good day whatever your doing.
Morning Bev - excellent news - well done!

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vivki, morning all, its a lovely morning here today, makes me feel so much better, amd off for my first counselling session this afternoon so hopefully i can think about coming off the happy pills soon.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - good luck this afternoon, hon x0x

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Good to hear work was calm again yesterday Vicki fingers crossed it continues.

Dull and grey here this morning and a bit chilly.

Feeling more human today, mood lifted during yesterday think Gorden heaved a big sigh of relief. Blinking hormones who needs em.

Have a good day all.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Morning My Gorgeous Sex Kitten

Morning Gorgeous Aitch, Steph, Elaine, Lynn, Sheree, Pat, Jenny and all x x x x x x x x

Tis a bit chilly and overcast here today . . !! . . Bring back the Sun.

Glad you had another great day my fruity friend x x x x

Good luck this afternoon with the counselling Lizzie . . . . . . I'm still happy to keep taking the Pills myself . . .

Have a good day all and be safe out there

x x x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 07:40 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
I am soooo tired today after being out with the dogs! I love early morning walks, hardly any numpty walkers about!! (Only me!! )
Not much planned just going with the flow!
Have a great day all
Claire xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Hope today runs smoothly too for you xxx

Not sure about the grapes...we are growing our own seem to be going well at the moment too

Over the allotment today so hope everyone has a brill day xxx

Morning Shane, Sis and All xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Grey and overcast here again today...nothing much planned, Daniel has gone on a job with Clive so I managed to get a long relaxing bath and hairwash in peace...he constantly follows me around, even when I spend a penny he waits outside the door for me..and he doesn't stop talking, bless him.

Had a lovely time yesterday afternoon visiting Fabey, Gracie and Tawny..they have such a lovely life, I sat on the sofa, Fabey laid upside down beside me, Tawny squeezed inbetween us, and Gracie sat on my lap...absolute bliss

Hope you all have a good day xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >