View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 06:56 PM

When Georgie was a Spring Chicken! (gsd)

A lady Imet in the vets, who knew Georgie in his previous life, kindly sent me some pics of him when he was a spring chicken! Here he is, this is our old Georgieboy when he was about 18 months old I think, bless his heart, he's now pushing 13!

Look at his crooked front legs, they're not like that now though. He was always walked (when! if!) down the beach so I might just take him back and see how many fans he still has down there, coz I know the area he came from!

I sooooooo wish she had some real puppy pics of the gorgeous boy! Personally, I think he looks better now, even though he's a porky boy lol!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Wow, what a handsome young fella he was! But I agree, he's a handsome older fella now. Gorgeous as always.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks Gerri, he was a handsome boy wasn't he, and he actually had some fur back then too, coz when I got him at 5, not only had he been "stripped" he hardly had any fur, only sores He's very famous at Ferring beach dontchaknow! I've got to take him back down there haven't I
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Awww he has grown old gracefully, but what a gorgeous youngster too! How nice to have these pics too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 07:13 PM
I know Kirsty, how lucky am I to get these! I sent her loads of pics of him with both Cassie and Zena as she hadn't seen him for 7 years and her husband used to walk him sometimes, they adore him! She didn't tell me she had any pics of him so she must have been busy hunting these ones out, so I will ask her if she has any of him as a tiny pup! I wish he'd been with us forever, but I like to think I've made up for the rubbish years he had
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Thats lovely for her to send you pics of him as a young lad he looks very handsome and still is

I can't help wondering what Ted would have looked like as a puppy
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 07:46 PM
How lovely to have pics from his 'younger days' He is so sweet
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Oh he was a handsome young man!! Grown into a lovely boy now though, one I could happily cuddle!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2011, 07:15 AM
A handsome young man and a handsome older gentleman.

That must be nice to have some photos of him when he was younger I hope she is abe to find some of him for you when he was a pup.

You have more than made up over the years you have had him for the bad years in his life.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Aww Bless him He's such a stunner Thanks for sharing x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >