View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Well TW, kota wouldn't do her 2 minute down stay, she was about 5 seconds short! Then she wouldn't sit and stay...I am sure it is the other 2dogs in the class that trouble her, when we go out, if she isn't chasing a ball she is by my side, she isn't fussed with playing with other dogs
Hmmmm well, I hope she isn't going to turn up on her doorstep TW, I think she may go back to her fellas place tomorrow so she will be safe there lol. Mum said she heard her cousin wasn't happy and mums friend said she didn't care! She did beg my mum not to say anything to her cousin...mum said she'd no intention of talking to her
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Well I really hope for her sake she doesn't turn up, the fact a key has conveniently gone missing makes me think she may let herself in and not move, on the pretext of being there to 'help' of course
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 09:39 PM
She has a dog, and mums friend doesn't want the dog in her house, she is a lovely dog apparently... Just untrained sadly, she did leave her overnight the other night and said she had been quiet according to her neighbour...I do think if she turned up Kath would tell her to go...quite how she would get her to go...no idea!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 09:42 PM
I think she needs to change the locks and keep the doors locked and not answer them!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 09:59 PM
I have sort of suggested getting the locks changed, hopefully she will get that done. This woman has lived at home her whole entire life...never left home at all, not had a partner I don't think, she has been drinking a lot for years, she fell down the stairs, bashed her head and had a bleed on the brain...she claims it is because she has a vitamin deficiency which she is supposed to take folic acid for.....we are thinking she is deficient due to the alcohol and that's why she fell in the first place...she refuses to see the Dr, get the blood tests done and take the medication. She lost her mum and dad quite close together..maybe a year apart but both had been I'll and were elderly, she carries on like a child and emotionally blackmails mums mate and her male friend too, I just get annoyed and want to give her a slap Lol not just because she is wasting her life but she needs to grow up too and also sort the dog out..such a waste, apparently the neighbours say she is screaming and shouting at it..me, I would just take the dog or call the rspca
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Think it's Vit D deficiency if they are alkies. Cannot be doing with that sort of person, i stay away from anyone who may want to use me as a rubbing rag. Hoping your mums friend does get the locks changed
Am really sorry for the dog but have heard of lots of examples where the RSPCA have not got involved. Someone rang me a while ago, owner had died and dog in the house on its own with a neighbour feeding it, the RSPCA didn't want to know, so the neighbour was trying to find someone to help.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 01:05 AM
Can't sleep so Ive popped on here.
I agree about the lock change Griff, hopefully your mums friend will decide on it. The poor dog, hopefully someone can step in before it's too late
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4