View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Oh Eileen that is brilliant news. Thanks for letting us know so promptly. He is going to be so happy, bless him.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Thanks Griff done and ordered and on its way to me. Sorry to hear Mabs maybe having a phantom. Pleased to hear Duncan is ok. Also pleased to hear you have hot water etc. Nippy. Very sunny here so off out in a mo to walk Tyto aka tiddlypom. Have a good rest of day peeps. Hm spoke to soon clouding over. lol!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 01:47 PM
i have managed to hoover the lounge ...neither dog likes the hoover so have to go and sit in the back porch, wash the few things that needed washing up and swept and mopped the kitchen floor, i have ordered the cats medication, arranged to have mine and my mums medication delivered and ordered some new cuz's for the dogs to use a training and that is it... i am going to call my aunty in a little bit so will be on the phone for at least 2 hours Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Fantastic Duncan has arrived in good order and now has the opportunity for his new life. Lots of hugs to you Eileen. Griff, the scan is £60 and so far this on/off pregnancy has cost oer £800 so was trying to avoid more expense, but there you go, it has to be done, so doing it. Getting my heating allowance money, so it will come out of that because my bills are up to date. Back from course, I am slacking behind because I can't concentrate on what I am doing, I need the last 2 weeks again, trying to play catch up today but not able to, and didn't finish today's task either, balloons in the sky, did most of it, but not the last one, where you put balloons in the sky and changed their colours and size. Getting cheesed off with myself now. Left Mabs in the kitchen and she's been really good, anxious to go outside, so will take her out now to do the yard kennels etc. and leave her there till tea time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Awww Tw, you have had a heck of a lot going on so don't beat yourself up too much about not completing stuff. i didn't know if getting hold of a second hand scanner would have been an option but £60 isn't too bad.... expensive if nothing comes of it
spoke to my aunty, just under 2 hours again Lol
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Griff you did make me laugh about walkers chicken crisps

Glad to see the boiler man has been and sorted you out there NippyJen, cant have you cold, but you could have got all cuddled up with Mr Nippy..... happy Duncan is well on his way and is OK xx You had "other things" on your mind methinks TW.....have you had a google about who does scans in your area. When I had Kacie done it was about £25, the vet was only about that too.

Got the dog room sorted, but when I moved Xander's cage, it all but fell apart so spent nearly an hour cable tying it back together. Done a bit of a change round, caught the light fitting and now it dont work will have to look at that tomorrow as it is too dark to see in there now. Have put Xander and Shayda in their new place and Shayda is in a different cage, will see how she settles.

Am now off for a shower, may nip in later, will see whats on catch up, cos I hardly got to see any of my progs last week, if not in later, will see you in the morning xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I was googling scanner people last night but couldn't find one and was going to ring Jill, Dog Groomer, today, but vets rang back, so I'll carry on with what I'm doing. My friend, Jackie's just been round, she goes in for a big op on her knee next week and is having to take holidays owing as well, so she's been up here having her hair done and called to see me, she said to me Mabs didn't look preggers, so I showed her the piccies and also told her about the weight gain, as soon as she was comparing piccies she could see what I meant. Girls all sniffing Mab's btm, then was sat having a cuppa with Jackie, and Keshi started howling the place down, so I shot outside in panic, but still only one of Mabs, been out and checked her again, still there, so I'm at long last having something for lunch, then have done their teas, so will do teas and skipping out, worm Mabs, then she can come in then till a bit later, when I'll let her out for half an hour. Wish you lived nearer Elaine, I've got an ex large crate you could have, its doing nothing, but I keep it just in case.... also got a puppy pen and a medim crate, plus a fabric indoor kennel, that I have never used that someone gave me, but another thing that is there just in case!!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Evening everyone second Christmas cake just gone in.
Had a fright run the hot water stone cold left it running still cold. Thought I would wait and see if the heating comes on when its supposed too then ring Matt to let him know the bad news about hot water at least. Then had a thought when I got in from shopping I checked the pressure to the boiler all was fine but the door is a bit of a problem getting on. It must of knocked the boiler switch off because when I just checked before calling Matt out it was off it is on now and hot water back.
No housework done today.

Glad you are all warm and cosy again Nippy Jen.
Well done with the dog room Elaine.
Not surprised your mind isn't on the course at the moment June.
God news about Duncan.
Hope everyone is well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Been meaning to ask, but you know what the last few days have been like for me.....is Helena OK...not seen her on at all and its now Wednesday. Thank goodness you realised what it was eh Lynn, you'd have felt a right one!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Oh Christmas cake...yummy,well done LYNN
TW,(( hugs)) your nerves must be shot. I couldn't cope
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »