Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 08:15 PM

Dobermann seeking experienced home

A close friend of mine is looking for an experienced home for her brown and tan male, I believe he is 2 or just over..(no older than 3)..

Hes on the large size for the breed, hes a great dog, out going, and over all well behaved - I have walked him a few times and he can be stubborn (not sure if thats a breed trait)! Hes castrated, and fully up to date with all vaccinations.

with out going into detail to much, his owner has just gone through a marrige break down, forcing her to sell her house.. so moving into rented property as well as being a full time teacher, someone wont be around as often as they once where when living with her partner. Her land lord has agreed for her to keep her baby, but she does not feel it fair due to the locations of the house (surrounded by main roads, no feilds) and having no back garden for him to play about in.

If anyone feels they can help please do message me for more details, failing finding him a perfect home I will contact the breed rescue - his owner is a dog owner not a doggy person and doesnt have a clue how to go about finding him a 5* home hence Im trying to help - she is truely heart broke, as would we all be in the same situation.

(before people mention contacting breeders, I have questioned that and he comes from an awful puppy farm..so thats well out the question).

PS - He is in buckinghamshire, Aylesbury.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 08:22 PM
A picture of the beautiful Marley - in the summer.

muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:15 AM
He's stunning! Bless, I hope he finds a good home soon. You're poor friend must be heartbroken!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 06:22 AM
He is a stunner. I really like Dobes. I wonder if Trouble may know of anyone after a Dobe? It might be worth sending her a quick PM?

I do hope he finds a suitable home really soon.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Does he get on with other dogs because if he has, I may have a perfect home for him with a yellow lab, the person had his 18 year old dog pts last year and Alfie is getting lonely, they live near a forest so could possibly take him for long walks morning and noon.

That is if they want him, I am messaging him now with a link to this.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:57 PM
As far as I am aware he is great around other dogs, although has never lived with others.. Let me know what your friend says, and If intrested I will pass details over so they can deal directly with his owners who knows alot more about him than I can tell
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Will do, I hope he does want him, he is a stunner and would so go with the "biker" image he has, a lab doesnt quite cut it, I'm sure he's had a dobie before, but I know he's always had a dog, just waiting for him to get back to me...may take a few days unless I can get hold of his daughter. I'll try until he gives me an answer, he has a big house, so as long as the dog is well behaved indoors then there wouldnt be much of a problem unless he's found another dog already, he;s been looking for a couple fo weeks now
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2010, 06:04 PM
aw hes beautiful what ashame for your friend DD she must be heartbroken
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2010, 06:10 PM
She is truely gutted Noush.. which makes it worse.. Its not that she cant keep him where she is moving to, she just knows its not fair to
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2010, 06:13 PM
so sad but im sure someone will offer him a loving home hes gorgeous xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >