Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 07:19 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Sunday 16th July 2017

Morning all you sleepy heads. Up early this morning. Very grey out. Hope you all have a good day. Looking for bus stops in the Ballifeary location near Tomnahurich Bridge. Anyone out there live near there?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2017, 07:24 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Been up a while brenda walked Dillon early breezy some sun and humid.
Sorry no idea about buses hope you can find information.

Off out later to a medieval fair thing were thinking of taking Dillon but quite humid out so think it's better to leave him here with the fan on.
Had some lovely resin chickens and a cockerel for my anniversary present. Also a beautiful video of our years together with some lovely music on the other site.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are to.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all you sleepy heads. Up early this morning. Very grey out. Hope you all have a good day. Looking for bus stops in the Ballifeary location near Tomnahurich Bridge. Anyone out there live near there?
Try Traveline Scotland Not from there but a regular visitor. Worth installing the app if you have a smartphone.

http://www.travelinescotland.com/lts/#/liveDepartures
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 07:55 AM
Good morning all, cannot seem to get going this morning was up and down all night because I dared to get a pizza and chicken wings from a new place down the road. Never again. Must get Amber out now before she breaks her neck. Have a good day all. Hope you get your information Brenda.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Good morning Brenda, Lynn, Carole, Moyra and all who follow

Hope you find your bus stop Brenda and then you can relax until you actually go on holiday

Your presents sound lovely Lynn. Hope you enjoy your day out.

Take it easy today Moyra and have a nanny nap.

Dull here this morning where is the sun that was promised yesterday. Nothing planned. Will bake a cake and we have roast chicken for lunch and then son will be watching the Grand Prix.

Hope every one tow and four legged are well

Have a god day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 08:57 AM
You won't believe this but it is just across the road. At least I hope it is. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 03:18 PM
HOPE everyone has had a good day. this thread is falling apart! Hope some of our old followers will return soon. Am so worried about a lot of them that have just not appeared on the thread.

June so worried about you and a lot of other friends that have not visited for a time.

I too am wondering if the effort is worth it unless we get the imput from others then I think perhaps not. God bless, love you all. Mo.xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Afternoon. Well the Castle acre medieval fun and laughter day was disappointing and then it rained.
So we drove into Swaffham nearby and found a lovely little restaurant and had a lovely lunch and coffee to round off our special day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-07-2017, 05:36 PM
My anniversary present(s).
Little chicken family. And Dillon's tail.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2422.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	5630   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2421.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	5631  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Cor...they look dead realistic Lynn...how lovely
Been busy, been to the graveyard, put flowers out for my nan and grandad, cut the longer grass down and pulled the weeds, then had to go and fetch stuff my mum, then off to another shop to collect an order where i had to wait for 10 minutes, got involved in a road rage incident on the way...some Nob didn't use his indicators and was pushing into our lane...i swear he was an inch from my dads car!! somehow it was out fault...how do we know where he wants to be if he doesn't signal....lots of gestures from me and he got a bit of a fright when i jumped out the car Lol
brother hasn't heard about the flat yet...he is mooching round hastings at the moment looking to see if he likes the place as his offer is subject to viewing
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >