Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tru123
New Member!
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:58 AM

Trixie is my name!

Hi, so it seems i have to write about me - well let's see what's happened recently?
Oh yes, yesterday i had three walks as my person was working from home! i love it when she works from home, not that she leaves me very long 3 hours max thankfully!
She took me for a ride with the little person named Hannah i was so excited where were we going, a different park, lots of new smells perhaps? oh no THAT PLACE!! horrid smell and other scared animals - i wanted out quick - that place makes me shiver, the other furries were all sad - what were they going to do to me - one furry went in and never came out again! then it was my turn, i tried to be brave honestly and the person they call vet was nice but i was scared - he stroked me and wanted me to roll over but i didn't! he felt all over my body & said i was good & healthy - that's something i suppose! but then, then he stuck a sharp thing in my rump - ouch! i couldnt get out of there fast enough! if i was good & healthy why stick a sharp thing in? people i'll never understand them!
Tru123
New Member!
Female 

25-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi, so it seems i have to write about me - well let's see what's happened recently?
Oh yes, yesterday i had three walks as my person was working from home! i love it when she works from home, not that she leaves me very long 3 hours max thankfully!
She took me for a ride with the little person named Hannah i was so excited where were we going, a different park, lots of new smells perhaps? oh no THAT PLACE!! horrid smell and other scared animals - i wanted out quick - that place makes me shiver, the other furries were all sad - what were they going to do to me - one furry went in and never came out again! then it was my turn, i tried to be brave honestly and the person they call vet was nice but i was scared - he stroked me and wanted me to roll over but i didn't! he felt all over my body & said i was good & healthy - that's something i suppose! but then, then he stuck a sharp thing in my rump - ouch! i couldnt get out of there fast enough! if i was good & healthy why stick a sharp thing in? people i'll never understand them!