Met anyone famous

I met Kiki Dee outside the Radio Leicester studios once
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
That's about it
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi Stewart - a similar thread was posted not so long ago..

http://www.dogweb.co.uk/talkdogs/sho...ghlight=famous

Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:15 PM
When I lived in London when i was 18, i went raving!! I used to go to a rave called The Labrynth 2000AD in Soho, and what a wicked rave it was anyway, there i used to dance with Sid Owen Ricky from Eastenders!! He moved well
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-06-2005, 04:32 PM
My daughter use to do Pantomimes when she was younger and I use to help out back stage so have met hoards of famous people. Bobby Davro was my favourite he's such a gent. I've met Lesley Ash, Michaela Strachan, Billy Pearce, the Crankies, and my son use to help out at rehearsals and act as the kids that use to be asked on the stage during a show so the gladiators could practice their routine. My daughter knows Cathy who use to be in Emmerdale and I pushed a friend into taking her daughter to audition for the part of Alice and she got the part.

I use to work in the creche at Elland Road looking after the players kids whilst they played a match so I've met all the old Leeds United players and once told Dennis Law to get out of my way
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2005, 05:15 PM
ooh, look at the socialite above, well we are not worthy queen anne of staffie land.
Not soo long, when i wa sout with my aunt shopping in Warwickshire, she hit Jim Steinma, Meatloaf, in the back of the legs, when he was rehearsing for those concert things at Warwick Castle in the summer.
Annestaff
Supervisor

21-06-2005, 05:34 PM
queen anne of staffie land.
I wouldn't go that far Luke
corbiesmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes, friend of the stars me! I'm an artist and I used to live near Chichester Festival Theatre and did paintings for several stars who performed there. I've met: Kathleen Turner, Dawn French, Alison Steadman (Fat Friends), Stephanie Beecham (Dynasty), Dora Bryan (Last of Summer Wine), Dina Carroll, pop group Eternal, M People, Michelle Gayle, have spoken to Anthony Hopkins on the phone.

I'm in email contact with an actress who's currently in Neighbours and she thinks Corbie is adorable and I'm friends with a former Miss World!

My fiance Graeme walked past Ronnie Corbett in Edinburgh last year - Graeme's 6'4" and Ronnie Corbett only came up to his waist (ok, I exagerrate!) little n' large
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2005, 09:27 PM
ive met someone famous myself
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Okay not quite as famous your lot but if you have kids and seen the programme 'Rubberdubbers' my cousin is the set director for it. His name is Richard Edmunds

I've also met Rupert Moon (welsh rugby player), JJ Williams (welsh rugby player form the 70's)
See told you it wasn't as famous as your lot.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

28-06-2005, 09:35 AM
"Met anyone famous?" - Yes, but my lips are sealed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >