Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 26 April

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all ok.

Griff are you pleased with your hair now?

June, hope the girls had a good night and Cariad is no worse.

Lynn, hope Dillon is not too bad on his legs.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2017, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Sunny cold and damp underfoot here today.

Moyra Dillon seems ok at the moment thank you. That rotation always will be a problem and limit him but he is walking less stilted at the moment so hopefully down to the cartrophen injections kicking in, green lipped mussel and celadrin.
He will be a happy boy today a friend of his is coming Chris the boiler man. Boiler lost pressure the other week and when we topped it up we had a leak so getting him out to take a peek. All working fine after topping up so hopefully just a valve.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Morning everyone. Sorry not been around but have been reading what you have all been getting up to. Off on holiday tomorrow so will be absent again but will keep reading what you have all been up to. Eileen pleased to hear that the twins are gettng on well and yourself. Sue and Lynn good to hear the decorating is coming along nicely. June pleased to hear that Cariad is still ok and of course all the others. Hope the dental goes ok. Moyra good luck with your new home hunting. Tyto is well and coming with me on holiday. He will go like a dream again as he loves going anywhere and on anything. Mind you new experience this time as we will be going in a horse drawn wagon. Take Care all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Had to add this in a HORSE DRAWN WAGON...............WOW
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2017, 09:02 AM
Have a lovely holiday Brenda, and hoping Tyto enjoys the horse drawn wagon.Lovely morning here, sun is out and a blue sky. Wind is bitter, a bit like Autumn really. We now have warm weather approaching apparently as the Jetstream has relented and moved itself northwards allowing the warm stuff to reach us, and not before time either. Was outside yesterday afternoon putting deep beds down for thge girls, and it was getting darker and darker, all of a sudden they all !eaped into the Big House, I had finished in there anyway, came out, closed the bottom door and the door of the little kennel, started sweeping up and a load of ice descended on me, girls obviously sussed what was about to happen
I ran for the house, it was amazing what fell in the space of a few minutes. It didn't hang around long, changed to sleety rain for a while, then disappeared.
Griff did you see Yorkshire Vet last night, there wasa cat on that was really old, they thought it could be at least 20, all bunged up it was, and I thought of Dex.
Lynn hoping the boiler is OK, its like deja vu.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 09:31 AM
I bet he gets in easier than me. bg!! Sensible dogs then June. Just hoping we don't get it this afternoon. I have definitely decided that the weather has a baring on my tinnitus. Oh well off to do some tidying before tomorrow. I know that the fairies won't do it while I am away. Would love to see the hair now Griff. Have fun in the sun peeps.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-04-2017, 09:42 AM
well today was the day for a blood test , just to make sure I still had some then a trip to the Barbers for a trim up, it is cold around the neck area.
Tomorrow it is to the hospital for an eye check which should have been done before we went on holiday but the hospital put it back 3 times as usual.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased Dillon is doing well at the moment. Hope the leak is easily and cheaply fixed Lynn you will be glad to be rid of it when you move.

Hope you have a rally good holiday Brenda and enjoy the horse drawn wagon.

Is the hair ok today Griff and do you still like it?

Hopefully that is the last of the cold weather for you June.

Sunny here but windy with a chill abut it. Bedding washed, ironed and in the airing cupboard. I was planning on a potter in the garden this morning but whilst I was shredding the paperwork I had had a clear out of I then had to spend half an hour unblocking it

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Morning all
Ooooo Brenda, have a fab time on your hollybobs
Lynn, hope the boiler leak is nothing serious
Moyra, hope you are o.k..how goes the house hunting?
Sue, you have been busy today
Tumbleweed, my blood test tomorrow..yay exciting times
TW, yes i did see the cat...poor old devil, his coat looked awful though bless him, my dex's fur is still lovely and shiny
Hmmm the hair, it's just brown..not light brown, i will be going blonde at some point i think
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-04-2017, 10:37 AM
brenda enjoy the holiday. I am sure tyto will love the horse drawn ride.
June we keep getting heavy outburst of rain. Will be nice to get some warm weather it is freezing here today.
Kazz are you collywobbles ? It's tuesday isn't it your hospital visit ?
Sue and Barry enjoy your day.

Bolier all fixed and Dillon had his Chris fix. It was a just a couple of valves come loose something to do with it having been cold and contracting then when it warmed up the pipes expanding. It loosens the valves that causes a small leak all tightened and no charge.
Just a cuppa coffee. Poor Chris has burns on his arms and a leg and his hip. He was unblocking a drain which was so bad they had to undo a pipe joint and as they did an alkaline substance the people had used went all over him he was rushed to Broomfield hospital Chelmsford.
Apparently it's worse than acid once acid is washed off it stops alkaline substances keep eating away. He has another appointment Saturday to see if his hip and leg needs a skin graft.
Still working all bandaged under his clothes.
At least because the boiler is new it's easily fixable and still under guarantee for major parts if needed.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >