View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Nippy Jen, Pepsi certainly doesn't look her age and does well considering how old she is. Hope you have her for another few years yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 05:07 PM
I will try to get a photo of the offending article when I feel better, it is a really fine piece of wire, I have to take it down for Conor to see. Ii am not great TW, I have a chest infection, I just think everything hs caught up with me...as long as deagan is ok I will be fine!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 05:15 PM
My friend with liver cancer is down with the same thing, spoke to her the other day and she sounds (and says she feels) awful, but the chemo will be taking her immune system down won't it, so she'll be really badly hit. They have told her the chemo has had some effect and has slowed it down, and so they'll be continuing with it.
Would it be fuse wire perhaps. Its really fascinating, but glad I wasn't the one spring cleaning her bowels
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 05:21 PM
It is rigid metal, not flexible at all...god knows what she has done
Yes TW, the chemo totally wipes out your immune system so a cold that wouldn't normally bother you totally knocks you flat...i got 1 day in bed..me on chemo and proper sick, my dad is on day 2!! I still had to take Kota out yesterday and the day before. Very nasty bug, starts with a real bad headache and a fever followed by the aches and a cold and in my case awful cough
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Shame you have still had to walk Kota even though you are far from well. I wish you well soon.

We have cracked open the Champers and are having a 2nd glass. It is unlikely that either of us will bother with seeing in the new year. Depends if the fireworks wake us up! In which case we shall finish the bottle off.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Evening everyone hope you feel better soon griff and that Deags recovers soon.

Well what a bloomin nightmare got to Joel's no answer. So we packed all his stuff back in the car and I had to message Mark to message Joel's stepdad none of us has Donna's number and Joel has no phone till Mark can get him a cheap one to keep in touch with no fancy gadgets attached.
We hadn't set a time specifically his stepdad was at work wouldn't you think she would of stayed in to wait ? Anyway Mark eventually got hold of Cooper who got hold of Donna we went to the garden centre with Joel.
I said to Mark she has played into your hands with this one and Mark said how because he goes back to school Thursday and no way will the council help me that quick. She decided to make her way home we were expecting to bring him back.
How must he feel mum dumps him on us for christmas and isn't there to receive him when he arrives back.
I haven't clapped eyes on her for a long time and my does she look old and the body language between Joel and her is so intense. He pushed past her neither say hello to the other and I bet they were at loggerheads before we reached the corner of the road.
I told him to keep quiet not to antagonise her and wait for his dad to get sorted he is already grounded and if he pushes her buttons he may not be ungrounded until he retires.
When the police popped in for a chat he was saying she told him to be in straight from school so he was. Police turned up she was out till 8.30 he had no phone to call her.
Not sure if the police went back or if Cooper was around.

Totally stressed now just flew round the bedrooms to get them back to normal we did downstairs before we left thank goodness.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Oh Lynn, what a terrible situation, where's the other children, taken into care?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Greetings to Moyra, Sue, Nippy, Kazz, Lynn, Griff, Gnasher, Tawneywolf

I wish you all a very happy New Year

And the same to those guys and gals who follow or don't get on here tonight but have been a regular contributer to this thread over the year. You know who you are

Probably as diverse a bunch of people as one would ever imagine but we are united in our love and respect for our dogs and that alone makes you all good people in my book

We'll be 'at home' tonight with Casey & Lara and hoping for no fireworks, or at least none close to us. We've had the gun enthusiasts blasting the skies the last few days which has upset Casey a tad, Lara seems less bothered. You wouldn't want to be a pheasant around here right now

So, whatever you are doing tonight, enjoy, and I'll see you all soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-12-2016, 05:41 PM
No Moyra all in the house. Which stinks I may add.

Happy new year Harvey. We have had lots of shooting here too. Lots of dogs barking, thankfully Dillon doesn't bat an eyelid.
Wanted to be home by dark tonight although fireworks do not worry him I like to be around.
Hope it's quiet your way and for all the other pooches that are frightened.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Harvey we have fireworks already, I hope you don't get any
Moyra, happy new year and finish off the champers
Lynn, awful awful situation, hopefully things will come good for mark and he can get Joel with him
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >