Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 08:44 PM

Crufts class query

Having a dilemma here have qualified Lyric and Star both for crufts next year and want to take them both - Star will have to compete in yearling, I dont want to put Lyric in yearling as obviously cant handle two dogs at once.
was hoping I could enter Lyric into special junior which is not exceeding 18 calendar months on the 10th March. She will be 18months and 17days old on the 10th March.. Can I still enter her into SJ as she is still 18months, until the 24th of March surely

Help please
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 08:49 PM
If you enter online - I bet the computer will only offer classes the dogs are eligible age wise for - that always helps me LOL
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx View Post
If you enter online - I bet the computer will only offer classes the dogs are eligible age wise for - that always helps me LOL
Yep thats what I done when it came to Blu being in junior etc.

I'll come handle one for ya
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I usally enter online anyway So that would be a great help will have to check it out just now and see what classes come up.

eeekkk no couldnt ever let you handle one Blu..I love showin them myself, no fun in watching others handle your dog if you can help it.. Mums not even allowed to handle them if I can help it! Thanks for the kind offer though
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Just put it all in as if to enter her and what a massive pain in my ass - she isnt ellegilbe for special junior argh! So its either post graduate, or yearling.

would you put both in yearling, which means I have to hand one of me girls over to mum to handle

or enter one in PG and one yearling.. and who is what! Im confusing myself ... argh - frustrating times.
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Put the oldest one in PG? Or really quickly try pass GC and enter one in that

I'll have to let mum handle one of mine soon I love showing Blu but I want to handle Jack too. I'll be standing in the ring shouting 'No that's not right!!'
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2010, 10:24 PM
mum handled before I got the 'bug' and built my confidence up..she hasnt had a chance since
Think I will put Star in PG and Lyric in Yearling..(I get so confused, that is why mum usally enters for me ..)!
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Do cresteds not get the inbetween classes? we have graduate and I think under graduate.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2010, 10:31 PM
we get graduate, not under graduate, also dont get mid limit and a few others.
Crichton
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-12-2010, 08:36 PM
My young flatcoat is out of yearling by 3 days at Crufts

I'm putting him in under graduate as there is no way he will be mature enough to compete in a large PG class
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >