Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Ah, sorry I've been missing work has been busy, life has been hard and walks have been dark and rainy.

Photo's of the fantastic Holly have cheered me up though. She is such a sweet girl She obviously has a great life with you. Your nephews look lovely to Always happy to see photo's of your girl and Lola to! The jumping photo's are especially good although the one on the sofa with her tongue sticking out had me in stitches
Awww, thank you, glad Holly helped cheer you up.

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
VICKY,that's a happy looking family you have there,your nephews are gorgeous boys
Will take some pics tomorrow,now she's back to herself I'll take you all on our walk
No TANG today?
Thank you. I love them all, treat my nephews and Lola like my own, they all get spoilt just like Holly.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:33 PM

Layla decided that she would stand in the windowsill and bash Bandit on the head, Bandit wasn't very impressed!

Malcolm had his first off lead walk in 11 days after his stitches were removed this morning. He had a great time!

that did make me laugh. Not sure if Holly would be impressed either.
Glad Malcolm got to have a good run about, I love his ears.

Here's Lacey Duff after her walk this morning Has to be wrapped up like this,been looking out for a sleeping bag for her,so love's her heat
Awww, that is so cute, bless her.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Ohhh missed a few days now I am all behind!! Great photos peeps...

We went to the beach and had a blast!! brilliant weather positively Springlike down there.. 400 miles South of here, an 8 hr drive but so worth it!

Daisy Sunbathing!

The beach we did LOTS of walking on!

And some cool tree stuck in some rocks!

Lovely photos. Must get Holly to the beach soon.
Holly would not lie down if I left her like that, she would sit watching me, and she might throw a fit and whine.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:43 PM
Oops, yes I meant behind it Tang! He wedges himself there and won't come out... Two very happy kiddies there Looks like a lovely place to walk but I can't blame you for sneaking off to the quiet areas. The lake is gorgeous! I hope you avoid the power cuts to.

That photo of Izzy has had me in stitches Eileen! When she' done send her my way, I have a lovely hallway that needs a clean, should only take a week or so for her to do...

This is a blink and you've missed it thread, DD. if I don't check it everyday I find it all runs away from me! Not quite a rapidly as the daily threads do though. Fab pictures, I'm with Vicky though, mine would not lie down if tied to a rail! There would be howling and yelling and general craziness! I wonder how that tree got there Cool pic though, I should go to the beach soon with my lot, I have no excuse not to either since I don't have to travel 400 miles to get there!

Originally Posted by Vicky88 View Post
that did make me laugh. Not sure if Holly would be impressed either.
Glad Malcolm got to have a good run about, I love his ears.

Awww, that is so cute, bless her.
I am quite proud of Malcolm's ears I feel they are his finest feature
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Scooby had a lie-in today, nothing new there then!

Bandit had one to -

Layla came to apologise for running round the house winding the boys up -

And Scooby has finally realised that Layla smells pretty, dirty old man!!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Think Scooby's in Lurve
Gorgeous pics of the Doglets all snuggled up and Layla really does look sorry,bless her.I love her eyes
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Don't be fooled by Layla's innocent eyes, she's full of mischief at the moment! Having said that she is currently asleep, although that might just relief since the old one has wandered off to bed and stopped pestering her.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 10:12 PM
I think scoobie and bandit have the right idea!
It's true, this goes so fast and if you don't keep up you miss out on the best pics! ..why I've never bothered with the daily thread, there would be no point lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 11:13 PM

Here's Lacey Duff after her walk this morning Has to be wrapped up like this,been looking out for a sleeping bag for her,so love's her heat
Oh she is soo cute
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Don't be fooled by Layla's innocent eyes, she's full of mischief at the moment! Having said that she is currently asleep, although that might just relief since the old one has wandered off to bed and stopped pestering her.
I love your dogs, and esp Layla her face really reminds me of Rosie
Page 90 of 130 « First < 40 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 100 > Last »