View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kathryn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2008, 09:57 PM
Here we are pics of Wicca, the baldy patches are where the digital muscle stimulator goes.

With Mottie

The left leg is the affected one, but doesn't look any different now

Hope this one is allowed - Wicca's new disc!

XK
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Aww, thanks for the photos

might be just the angle of the photo, but looks like the muscles in her left leg (thigh) will need building up, otherwise she's looking really good

Both her & Mottie are gorgeous.

love the tag - seems particularly appropriate considering what you've both been through
Micky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi Kathyrn

Really hope Wicca makes a speedy and good recovery.

I kind of you know how you must feel, my 2 year old Goldie had to have an op on her knee joint last week after an injury. Its not easy seeing them confined and looking so sad.

Good luck and lots of healing thoughts to you
kathryn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi Mickey, Hope your Goldie has a good recovery without too many ups & downs, if you can get your vet to find you a good physio its well worth the time & effort, Good luck.

Hi Hali thanks for your support, think it must be my photography as there is very little between the muscles on the legs now, been back to physio today & she has been signed off !!! Have a few more weeks on lead & now the flexi (ugh) then its freedom & heart in mouth time - you know youv'e been there. Think the sheep will have to wait a while longer.
X K
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Awwww best of luck for you all,Wicca really has been through the mill but glad to hear she's getting there,xxxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
it must be my photography as there is very little between the muscles on the legs now, been back to physio today & she has been signed off !!!
X K
that is such good news.
She wouldn't have come this far without your dedication, so well done to you (though I know you still have a way to go).

Can't wait until you are able to post pics of her running free.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Bless, love the disc, I want one. LOL
kathryn
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
Almost scared to post this but hope this will be the last time on this thread, Wicca has been building up to off lead, starting 5mins, 10mins etc she is now up to 30mins & here she is today enjoying the blizzard conditions we woke up to(we all love the snow !)

with the 'team'

she is a much happier dog these days
X K
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2008, 11:26 PM
wow.. only just caught this thread.. and from reading the first post it seems like she's made miraculous progress so far - hope it continues - she's looking really well!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2008, 06:35 AM
Aww, congratulations, she is looking wonderful and much of that is down to your hard work, determination and patience.

I'm sure Wicca's story will give encouragement to others who's dogs have similar injuries.

Even if you don't carry on with this thread, I hope you still pop on to Dogsey with some photos of her and your gang
Page 9 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >